Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well Im confused then. You said :
"It's not a large dealer or small dealer thing."
"It will eventually work out for them. Just like it will for the small dealers."
" You want to order when the ratio is good at that dealer "

My response said nothing about your "feelings" it was directed at your "statements"
I contend that it certainly IS a large dealer vs small dealer thing. I also contend the it WONT work out for my dealership and many other small dealerships - due to allocations many folks wont get a truck THIS YEAR and the unfair part is the fact it matters AT ALL what dealership you place a custom order from - it should be by order date.
You're a very unhappy man, fatally pessimistic. That is my conclusion after all the posts I've read from you. I started to write refuting points to your post but you will not be swayed. You enjoy your misery and I will not be able to convince you of anything else. I'm moving on.
Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You're a very unhappy man, fatally pessimistic. That is my conclusion after all the posts I've read from you. I started to write refuting points to your post but you will not be swayed. You enjoy your misery and I will not be able to convince you of anything else. I'm moving on.
I guess that is one way to respond - by not responding other than attack me personally which I didn't do to you. fatally pessimistic - hardly, however I am disappointed in Ford, not in their product but their communication and unfair allocation system. If you dont want folks disagreeing with something you post then possibly dont make statements of "fact"

samspritzer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CRV, 2008 Accord, 2009 Quintana Roo Kilo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you didn't catch it last night on my live stream, I mentioned that the First Edition will need to get scheduled in the 22MY production and that they will build them all. I also stated that Ford will probably make sure they all get scheduled in a certain week. Looks like that might be this week.
Looking forward to the words from the wise, the truth from the soul and the magical FE suddenly appear as the light at the end of the tunnel...

NNJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
I ordered in late August, so I am really hoping I get my build date tomorrow in an e-mail. Fingers crossed, breath held. XLT Hybrid, 360 co-pilot, sibl, tonneau rollup, hot Pepper Red.
. Me too. XL hybrid. Honestly we don’t stand a chance. Concentration on first addition. Some advice for you. Sibl, rapid red, tonneau cover, red. Those are all constraints. Talk to your dealer about taking off sibl, bed cover, those can be done after delivery. Consider color change also

ffoc01

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hyb FE, 2014 Flex
If you don't get scheduled you may consider taking off the tonneau cover and the sprayin bedliner and having those put on by your dealer.
So, IDK if I'm reading this right, but would Ford be flipping OEM spray in bedliners to drop in to fill orders? I heard something about that and went to verify my build still showed a spray in. I clicked on it at it now shows a drop in.

If that's the case, I'd rather Ford omit the liner entirely and I'll have the spray in done myself.
Ford Maverick First Edition Maverick Production and Scheduling Update Screenshot_20220210-065352

Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Ford - I bought a Hyundai Santa Cruz - instead of waiting - I still desire to have a Maverick 1st Edition RR as I have ordered... can you get this done so I too can get excited??!!!!
If I don't get an email from Ford today, I am going to the lots shopping for another vehicle. ( Not Ford). My 2014 Ford Focus is going downhill. Every time I make an appointment at the Ford Garage to get looked at. The mechanic never shows up. And last time I was told that they couldn't get the parts to repair the transmissions anyway.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
So, IDK if I'm reading this right, but would Ford be flipping OEM spray in bedliners to drop in to fill orders? I heard something about that and went to verify my build still showed a spray in. I clicked on it at it now shows a drop in.

If that's the case, I'd rather Ford omit the liner entirely and I'll have the spray in done myself.
Screenshot_20220210-065352.png
This that ordered XLT Luxury Package prior to November 6th receive SIBL. This that ordered after will receive DIBL. That is for XLT Luxury Package not Lariat Luxury Package, they will continue to get SIBL.

rosepedal99

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ordered at end of June, Rapid Red FE Hybrid. Finally got scheduled on 14 Feb then moved to 21 Feb. Forget Fall and Winter delivery now! I just hope that I get in Spring or before Summer now.
Watch what you ask for, last day of spring is June 23rd

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This that ordered XLT Luxury Package prior to November 6th receive SIBL. This that ordered after will receive DIBL. That is for XLT Luxury Package not Lariat Luxury Package, they will continue to get SIBL.
For whatever reason Ford changed the name on the Spray-In Bedliner entry to Drop-In Bedliner. If you go to the Build and Price tool it will show two drop-in options; one at the spray-in price and the Hard Drop-In. Due to how the Track Order feature listing is linked to the Build and Price this also is erroneously duplicated there.

Ford Maverick First Edition Maverick Production and Scheduling Update 1644497107774

Sponsored

Jimd57

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge Dakota
I wrote to Ford's Facebook page tried e mails called customer service all to complain about my truck being stuck on in production from 1/10/22 and never hearing another thing! So I'm not sure but my truck is built e mail just arrived yesterday and delivery is for somewhere around March 12! So maybe it helps to complain!!!

macdaddy95

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Fiesta Sedan SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope for all the June, July, and August people out there in the ether, that today is your day! May the odds be ever in your favor

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Bakersown

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you didn't catch it last night on my live stream, I mentioned that the First Edition will need to get scheduled in the 22MY production and that they will build them all. I also stated that Ford will probably make sure they all get scheduled in a certain week. Looks like that might be this week.
My FE Ecoboost says it is in production this week. I ordered on July 20th and can't wait to get it. I don't get emails from Ford so that has been the hard part of this whole thing. I have to check with dealer for updates or call Ford.
Sponsored