Sponsored

Finance incentives during initial order honored?

Jemers22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone gotten the 0, or .9% rate that was in effect when your order was originally placed? I've watched the Apr Ford's offering go up with every rate hike. We are now looking at 1.9% for May but that was before this last.5% fed rate hike. I'm assuming is I take delivery in June it will probably be 2.5% or higher?!
Sponsored

KHut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sportrac, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck was delivered to the Dealer on March 31, the last day of 0% financing. My sales rep. was off that day so I called the finance guy and left a vm saying I wanted to get that rate even if I had to pay on that day and pick up the next. He did not return my call, so when I picked up the following day, April 1st, they would not honor the 0%. Finance guy denied getting my vm. A-hole Dealer of course! I did get the .9%, so I guess that is OK, but don't expect them to honor anything...

JJJJR

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tiberon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck was delivered on April 28th. Dealer offered .9% financing for 48 months without even asking.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone gotten the 0, or .9% rate that was in effect when your order was originally placed? I've watched the Apr Ford's offering go up with every rate hike. We are now looking at 1.9% for May but that was before this last.5% fed rate hike. I'm assuming is I take delivery in June it will probably be 2.5% or higher?!
As long as the Maverick was ordered as a retail unit for you, those special rates in place when the vehicle was ordered should apply.

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, they just go into the Smart Vincent - select order date and you get your original price and financing incentives. Don’t let the dealer cheat you. FORD price protect is not a dealer option.

Norman56

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Motor Co
Has anyone gotten the 0, or .9% rate that was in effect when your order was originally placed? I've watched the Apr Ford's offering go up with every rate hike. We are now looking at 1.9% for May but that was before this last.5% fed rate hike. I'm assuming is I take delivery in June it will probably be 2.5% or higher?! http://forexstore.com/wallstreet-2
I understand your question, but I'm not quite sure what it refers to. Not everyone can get a monetary benefit at the beginning of a business. Especially if you have no experience in this business or little capital. Trading is quite popular these days. Why do I say so? The fact is that it also requires a lot of capital, as well as experience. If you don't have any experience in trading you can be helped by assistants such as those listed above. They can save you time and do the calculations for you. I hope I was able to answer your question.
Sponsored

Last edited: