Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried to order an OEM one online like 10 days ago, but the order was cancelled. I think maybe they are all going into new trucks?
You mostly need to go into your local dealership to order them at the counter. It took mine a while to get here as they are on backorder.
Sponsored

Error

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux 360 Roof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid came with the hard drop in… and just like i though, the two extra outlets (one on each side) near the tailgate are hidden behind the side drop in panels . You can't access those dc plugs because of the side panels. Unless you cut some holes there.. how come ford didn't provide an access with the drop in Liner?.

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To OP - nice video and thank you for that. We are finding we actually like the DIBL.

The DIBL sides have two cutouts by the tailgate - 1 for the bed extender mounts and 1 for the 12-volt accessory access. They are inscribed on the inside and should be be cut-out before install. I needed both and DIBL from factory did not have those cut outs and I did not want to install the sides. instead I simply Bent it back cold and used a sharp knife (very sharp). To cut the inscribed cut outs. Then used a heat gun to ensure the plastic settled back flat quickly. Tried a Dremel but the knife worked better and more precisely.

SeanBonham

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid came with the hard drop in… and just like i though, the two extra outlets (one on each side) near the tailgate are hidden behind the side drop in panels . You can't access those dc plugs because of the side panels. Unless you cut some holes there.. how come ford didn't provide an access with the drop in Liner?.
Wait the factory covered the bed outlets?

941MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question for anyone with these… about to throw it in and just want to make sure I cut the tie downs correctly… are they just pilot holes? Does the whole bracket need to be cut out to all ow it to lay flush?

anybody mind taking some clear pictures of the tie downs for me.

Thank you much!!
Ford Maverick Factory Drop-In Bedliner DIY Install FB9D0086-738D-4016-8BCA-3534E8EDAB75
Sponsored