First Name
DonaldD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim, I am thoroughly confused. On May 16, I called Ford Customer Service and they said that 4,500 units built in May and 9,900 for June are accurate numbers. Well, what about those nice blue framed production schedules they keep posting. First, they showed Maverick production starting May 23, into June. Now they show NO build schedule for Maverick. What the heck is going on? You sound like you know something factual. I ordered my Lariat hybrid with only co-pilot on Oct. 30. I have a deposit, confirmed order number, and nothing else. If you can make any sense of this, I am listening.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Tim, I am thoroughly confused. On May 16, I called Ford Customer Service and they said that 4,500 units built in May and 9,900 for June are accurate numbers. Well, what about those nice blue framed production schedules they keep posting. First, they showed Maverick production starting May 23, into June. Now they show NO build schedule for Maverick. What the heck is going on? You sound like you know something factual. I ordered my Lariat hybrid with only co-pilot on Oct. 30. I have a deposit, confirmed order number, and nothing else. If you can make any sense of this, I am listening.
Are you talking about scheduling? They are currently building mavs in may and have scheduled into june. There’s just no scheduling this week

Sponsored

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Are you talking about scheduling? They are currently building mavs in may and have scheduled into june. There’s just no scheduling this week
I will discuus what models are scheduling, I cover that information every week.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
The numbers I was using is based on Monthly estimated goals not actual month ending numbers for production. Ford will post scheduling information on Friday before the next week but things can always change between Friday and Tuesday.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In E41 I learned:

- previewed orders can change the next day so an unscheduled video can become a scheduled one in 24 hours
-MY23 ordering dates for various models was very interesting
-order name match benchmarks will increase with sever penalties and the excuse/exemption list will shrink
-lots of solid information about the pushed MY22's and the do's and don't of what people will be able to do around August 1st.
-great news about favorable finance terms for near future Edge and Explorer customers

I wasn't able to ask questions via chat and watched the presentation today. Some food for thought for fellow MTC poster and @fordvideoguy are rewards for waiting to receive an order and seeing a retail order through to the finish.

I know an Xplan saves a person 3-5% off of MSRP with a contingency that a person must keep the vehicle for six months. Lightening owners will have to keep their vehicle for at least a year before thinking of selling.

Additional thoughts are:

-private offers for Maverick orders with wait times for more than a year
-Maverick customers who take delivery and submit a survey to get additional Ford reward points, a Ford GC, a voucher for the accessory and/or parts site and exclusive offers by email as new items as well as the existing "when in stock alerts"
-loyalty offers (previously purchased a Ford with the last five years) for special financing [I've seen similar offers in the past]
-requiring a deposit for a second order so customers wanting one won'y have to wait extra time
-making all retail orders priority 10 and fleet 11 with stock staying at 20-80.

dvkreshpan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine for my wife Oct 21 hybrid everything has been like in shadow she calls every two weeks they tell her still in processing some hold backs but good that still in processing that good sign dealer says they can’t tell any more then the production marketing number . Just do not understand no communication as well never again will I let my wife or myself do this again as not no help dealer salesman great but no help in find anything out for her , only wait see

Demoguy1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point, I'm hoping mine (Lariat, hybrid, 360, lux) is a 2023. My niece is a senior engineer with Chrysler (or whatever their name is today). She says never buy a first-year vehicle. Hopefully, many of the bugs (they all have them) are eliminated in 2023.
Sponsored