Sponsored

ECOBOOST ONLY: Tracking Remaining MY22 Builds

What is the current status of your scheduled MY22 Ecoboost order?

• Total voters

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s officially mine!! My son loves it and has told everyone he has seen today, “I got a new truck!” Lol

I’m loving it so far and I cannot wait until we can close out this thread when you all get your Mavs! I’ll be watching and waiting with you.

D10C8BE5-8210-4709-B7EB-511794ADF562.jpeg
Good looking truck! Congrats!

Good looking son also; guess he always "smiles" like that??? :) I feel bad for his hearing problems what with not having ears.:cry:
Sponsored

MerP

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good looking truck! Congrats!

Good looking son also; guess he always "smiles" like that??? :) I feel bad for his hearing problems what with not having ears.:cry:
Thanks! And yes, my son does actually smile that big all the time - he is a very happy kid. 😊 But why does he need ears? He never listens to me anyway! 😜

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Based on Norfolk Southern tracking information, my rail car is STILL in Illinois, now going on a week. Ugh!

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Based on Norfolk Southern tracking information, my rail car is STILL in Illinois, now going on a week. Ugh!
That's what I said to expect! 😂 Blame the other guy who was 1 in a 1,000,000 who's truck somehow got through Chicago in a day or something......he got your expectations up too high

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's what I said to expect! 😂 Blame the other guy who was 1 in a 1,000,000 who's truck somehow got through Chicago in a day or something......he got your expectations up too high
Yeah, well, I should know better by now, but I allowed myself to have hope. Can't believe I fell for that trap again!

Anyway, did your rail car eventually make it to its final destination on schedule? Union Pacific tracking still says my car is scheduled to be in Wilmington, DE, by 10 a.m. on Dec. 2. That's entirely doable from where it is now, but they'll have to get it rolling east by tomorrow I imagine if that's going to happen.

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, well, I should know better by now, but I allowed myself to have hope. Can't believe I fell for that trap again!

Anyway, did your rail car eventually make it to its final destination on schedule? Union Pacific tracking still says my car is scheduled to be in Wilmington, DE, by 10 a.m. on Dec. 2. That's entirely doable from where it is now, but they'll have to get it rolling east by tomorrow I imagine if that's going to happen.
Once it FINALLY left Chicago it got to Delaware very quickly, maybe 2 days. Arrived at the rail yard on a Wednesday, was unloaded the next day and was finally delivered to the dealership the following Wednesday so almost another week just to sit at the rail yard waiting to be picked up by a truck. It's odd how they schedule pickups, at the time I was able to track with united road and I could see other cars coming off of railcars days after mine yet getting delivered first to my dealer. It wound up being I think a week behind their expected delivery window.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Once it FINALLY left Chicago it got to Delaware very quickly, maybe 2 days. Arrived at the rail yard on a Wednesday, was unloaded the next day and was finally delivered to the dealership the following Wednesday so almost another week just to sit at the rail yard waiting to be picked up by a truck. It's odd how they schedule pickups, at the time I was able to track with united road and I could see other cars coming off of railcars days after mine yet getting delivered first to my dealer. It wound up being I think a week behind their expected delivery window.
Well, I'm checking like four times a day to see if the train is moving. I am beyond obsessed at this point. Assuming it gets to Delaware on time this Friday, that's a full 10 days before the estimated delivery window of 12/12-12/18. So, they could still beat that handily IF the train gets to Delaware by this weekend and IF they unload the rail car and IF a truck carrier picks it up and delivers it to my dealer.

Me thinks that's a bit too many IFs... :unsure:

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My CSX railcar robot says that my truck was released "Empty", "by the customer" at 9:00 am this morning from Barns Yard, UP, Portland.....nice! getting there. Probably sharing a ride with Paneubert.......

Ford Maverick ECOBOOST ONLY: Tracking Remaining MY22 Builds giphy

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... waiting on the fax written copy for confirmation (did you know you can set up a free e-fax number online that works for 24 hours?), but I just called the UP line and the robot lady started saying all sorts of stuff.

"Empty"
"Released from Industry"
Estimated Arrival 12/5 at 8 PM
"Barnes Yard"

Will update when I get the fax to my email.

Edit 1:

Well, if the Jeep Wrangler forum is correct, my "released from industry" might not be as good as I thought.

"Released from Industry - Railcar full, set out on spur to be picked up by locomotive"

Edit 2 (from fax confirmation I got via email):

"BNSF 301634 Empty
Release From lndustry 11/30 11 :33 AM
EstArrivalTime: 12/05 08:00 PM
Origin: Barnes Yard, OR
No Ramp Parking Information."

Edit 3:

Bronco6G forum renews my optimism......

"Release From Industry - Car has been loaded (origin) or unloaded (destination) and is ready for pickup"

Last edited:

jhgilbert3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick FX4 & Jeep YJ
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It finally happened! I picked up my Maverick from the dealership today. Only took 307 days

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
giphy.gif

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... waiting on the fax written copy for confirmation (did you know you can set up a free e-fax number online that works for 24 hours?), but I just called the UP line and the robot lady started saying all sorts of stuff.

"Empty"
"Released from Industry"
Estimated Arrival 12/5 at 8 PM
"Barnes Yard"

Will update when I get the fax to my email.

Edit 1:

Well, if the Jeep Wrangler forum is correct, my "released from industry" might not be as good as I thought.

"Released from Industry - Railcar full, set out on spur to be picked up by locomotive"

Edit 2 (from fax confirmation I got via email):

"BNSF 301634 Empty
Release From lndustry 11/30 11 :33 AM
EstArrivalTime: 12/05 08:00 PM
Origin: Barnes Yard, OR
No Ramp Parking Information."

Edit 3:

Bronco6G forum renews my optimism......

"Release From Industry - Car has been loaded (origin) or unloaded (destination) and is ready for pickup"
Looks promising.....I assumed the same as your BNSF call describes! Wonder what convoy/truck delivery will be. My chat delivery time to dealer is 12-09. I believe we averted the rail strike!!🤣

Sponsored

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

tkammen270

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav, 92 Legacy, 05 WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck arrived at Gateway Yard, IL at 7pm tonight.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My truck arrived at Gateway Yard, IL at 7pm tonight.
Mine was there a week ago and still in Illinois! Has moved to four other depots in the Chicago area literally getting shifted around to different tracks, getting put on different trains, etc. Wish they would just get on with it already!

Alto Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger tremor, explorer sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was there a week ago and still in Illinois! Has moved to four other depots in the Chicago area literally getting shifted around to different tracks, getting put on different trains, etc. Wish they would just get on with it already!

I hope they get a move on too. Mine made it to Illinois today. It seems like the last of us to squeak through the assembly line may or may not squeak through the railroad picket line before end of year.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My truck is in Ohio as of this morning! Headed in the right direction now. Scheduled to be at final rail depot in Delaware by tomorrow. Then just one last leg of the journey to my dealer.
Sponsored