• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland Dual-Zone HVAC Controls w/ LCD Temp Displays - $150

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MachE 4EX 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The operation was a success! The easiest part is removing the bezel and then removing the unit from the bezel. The connectors definitely did not want to come out without a fight! Lol Using a flat screwdriver helped getting the one with the multi colored wires out. At least now I feel like I got the Truck exactly the way I expected it to come from the Factory!!! Thanks again!!

Ford Maverick Dual-Zone HVAC Controls w/ LCD Temp Displays - $150 19FCE6D9-F0B3-4C62-9A31-569F31414648
Sponsored

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice!!! Looks great!!

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I purposely left the Bronco Button on. I doubt if anyone outside of this forum would even notice the difference! Now I just need to get the dealer to reimburse me for it as promised!!

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was like pulling teeth but I finally got the dealer to reimburse me for the hvac controller! :)

lavaspill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After @voltsnuts proved that it is a simple plug and play swap, I bought a dual zone HVAC control module from a Bronco Sport and an Escape to see which one I liked better. I liked the Escape one better so I am now trying to sell the Bronco Sport one to a member here who did not get the LCD displays on their HVAC temperature knobs.

It is an extremely simple swap over. Took me a half hour being very cautious. It is simply plug and play. If you wish, you can pop the buttons off once you have your Maverick one removed and swap the truck recirculate button and the heated mirror button in for the SUV recirculate and rear defroster buttons on the Bronco Sport module. They pop right off like keys on a keyboard. I will make myself available to the buyer to help guide them through the install if necessary!

Asking $150 plus shipping. It is pretty small so shipping shouldn’t be more than $20.

0A5AF7E4-2B95-4568-9191-E2E9A73385A4.jpeg

CAFAC643-1692-47D1-9418-F39D40063FF0.jpeg
Any clue what years work for Bronco Sport and Escape? 2021 2022 only?

Sponsored

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh man… not sure about that. I would imagine all years for the Bronco Sport and for the Escape I would imagine it’s all years of the new body style but not sure…

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any clue what years work for Bronco Sport and Escape? 2021 2022 only?
Should be all years Bronco Sport and 2020 to 2022 Escape, not sure if Escape interior received a refresh for 2023. These are pretty plentiful on car-part.com. My father's Maverick is waiting at the railyard and I know he's going to complain about not having the temp on the dial so I grabbed one from a 2020 Escape for $50 on car-part.com

EA715

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The operation was a success! The easiest part is removing the bezel and then removing the unit from the bezel. The connectors definitely did not want to come out without a fight! Lol Using a flat screwdriver helped getting the one with the multi colored wires out. At least now I feel like I got the Truck exactly the way I expected it to come from the Factory!!! Thanks again!!

19FCE6D9-F0B3-4C62-9A31-569F31414648.jpeg

I know this is an old thread, but hoping you will still see it. I just tried this on my 2023 Lariat Hybrid, swapped for a climate control module from a 2021 Bronco Sport. The temperature controls work, heated seat, etc. all work. However, I can no longer select drive modes. The button for drive mode selection does nothing when pressed, so I am assuming I am locked on 'Normal' mode.

Do your drive modes still work after installing this from the Bronco?

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes my drive modes function perfectly. I am an ecoboost, though. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. It’s odd that yours wouldn’t?

@volksnuts I think was having a similar problem? Maybe try asking him or if he can answer here?

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I know this is an old thread, but hoping you will still see it. I just tried this on my 2023 Lariat Hybrid, swapped for a climate control module from a 2021 Bronco Sport. The temperature controls work, heated seat, etc. all work. However, I can no longer select drive modes. The button for drive mode selection does nothing when pressed, so I am assuming I am locked on 'Normal' mode.

Do your drive modes still work after installing this from the Bronco?
Same happened to me, we even trouble shooted? It at the dealership
A module inside does not want to play with the Maverick
My assumption is a change was made at some point
However I used an Escape controller and it works flawlessly
So your mileage may vary

Sponsored
OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually that’s a good point… I used an escape HVAC module as well.

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
that can’t be the cause though because the guy I sold the Bronco one too said he got it working perfectly

EA715

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It must be the hybrid vs ecoboost since that is the common denominator in the cases where the Bronco part worked and when it didn't.

Appreciate the responses, especially on an old thread. I will try one from an Escape, hopefully that does the trick. Thanks for the info @volksnuts and @22CarbGMav !

EA715

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Found one from a 2020 Escape and now have my drive modes again. Thanks again for your help!
Sponsored