• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland Dual-Zone HVAC Controls w/ LCD Temp Displays - $150

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After @voltsnuts proved that it is a simple plug and play swap, I bought a dual zone HVAC control module from a Bronco Sport and an Escape to see which one I liked better. I liked the Escape one better so I am now trying to sell the Bronco Sport one to a member here who did not get the LCD displays on their HVAC temperature knobs.

It is an extremely simple swap over. Took me a half hour being very cautious. It is simply plug and play. If you wish, you can pop the buttons off once you have your Maverick one removed and swap the truck recirculate button and the heated mirror button in for the SUV recirculate and rear defroster buttons on the Bronco Sport module. They pop right off like keys on a keyboard. I will make myself available to the buyer to help guide them through the install if necessary!

Asking $150 plus shipping. It is pretty small so shipping shouldn’t be more than $20.

Ford Maverick Dual-Zone HVAC Controls w/ LCD Temp Displays - $150 0A5AF7E4-2B95-4568-9191-E2E9A73385A4

Ford Maverick Dual-Zone HVAC Controls w/ LCD Temp Displays - $150 CAFAC643-1692-47D1-9418-F39D40063FF0
Sponsored

Last edited:

SilasDG

First Name
Cammeron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-150 4.9l l6 (Trying for a 2023 Mav)
Would you be willing to post some images of the Escape model? I know you aren't selling that one but it would be nice to see the differences up close.

If not no biggie.

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would you be willing to post some images of the Escape model? I know you aren't selling that one but it would be nice to see the differences up close.

If not no biggie.
It looks like this but with the dual LCD readouts ... the knobs on the Escape unit are exactly the same as the Maverick unit. The only difference is the strip above the heated seat/steering wheel and fan buttons is the matching chrome from elsewhere on the console (in the dual AC unit it has the fan speed lights too. The below example is a lower model). The Bronco Sport has that strip in black but different knobs.

Ford Maverick Dual-Zone HVAC Controls w/ LCD Temp Displays - $150 1659483523192

gwalton1234

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saturn Aura
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Out of curiosity, what was your reasons for choosing the escape over the bronco?

Sponsored

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Out of curiosity, what was your reasons for choosing the escape over the bronco?
I liked that the knobs were the same as the maverick on the escape. Also, I liked how the chrome strip with the fan level lights matched the rest of the interior. The B Sport knobs are slightly more of a “rugged” look to them.

respi133

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for PN too. Can you clarify by "plug n play" I'm assuming this does not allow a single zone Mav to upgrade to escape's dual zone cc? need dual zone > dual zone swap and visa versa right?

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for PN too. Can you clarify by "plug n play" I'm assuming this does not allow a single zone Mav to upgrade to escape's dual zone cc? need dual zone > dual zone swap and visa versa right?
The part number on the one in the pic is from a Bronco Sport. I’m looking for the escape on that I bought now. I’ll post it if I find it.

And yes you are correct: by plug n play I mean if you already have dual zone AC you can simply remove the panel, unplug the module, and plug the new one in and it will work perfectly. You CANNOT turn a single manual AC into auto dual zone. That would require additional HVAC “plumbing” and thermometers.

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MachE 4EX 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where did you find the part for this? My local Ford dealer is clueless!

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found it off a wrecked Bronco Sport on eBay! They are normally around $450 brand new.

Sponsored

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a picture of it installed in your Truck and working? I am trying to get dealer to pay for one that fits the Escape and then install it myself.

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a picture of it installed in your Truck and working? I am trying to get dealer to pay for one that fits the Escape and then install it myself.
Yeah let me get outside and take a vid for you and send it to you!

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a plastic tool in my garage that will be perfect for removing the bezel around the ac controller. I popped off one side just to try it out. Are there 4 or 5 clips holding it on? Saw another post that stated there was just 2 on each side.

OP
OP

22CarbGMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I remember correctly I had 5 clips… two on either side and then one in the middle on the bottom.

Be cautious removing the wire connector harnesses. Take your time. It took me a few minutes of studying it to figure out how it came out. They are in there TIGHT. So a few wiggles on the way out will help tremendously.
Sponsored