First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Maverick 7/15 and received my confirmation email 7/16. When I log into my Ford account, nothing is listed under RESERVATIONS & ORDERS / View history. Since I was not sure if it should I went onto Ford chat to ask. They asked for my order number and came back that my order status is "In Transit". I asked them if that meant my Maverick was built and was told they did not know anything other then the status is "In Transit". I was referred to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page...but I need a VIN for that. Since I never received any other emails from Ford I do not have the VIN. I doubt the information via chat is correct but I have sent an email to my local dealer to see what they know. Thoughts???
Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Doesn't sound right, you would have received an email from Ford about the build with a VIN number. I guess your dealer should know or give Ford a call.

OP
OP
Wx Man

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Doesn't sound right, you would have received an email from Ford about the build with a VIN number. I guess your dealer should know or give Ford a call.
Dealer said they received no emails either and that the Ford Rep was wrong....so the wait continues! Does anyone know if when you log into your Ford account if your Maverick order should show up if you have received the confirmation email? For me nothing is showing. Should I be worried?

Ford Maverick Does this sound right? 1631824188458

Ford Maverick Does this sound right? 1631824299730

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The maverick reservations and orders do not show up in the Ford account. The only way to add them is to have it scheduled and get a VIN from Ford, then you can add the VIN to continue tracking.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer said they received no emails either and that the Ford Rep was wrong....so the wait continues! Does anyone know if when you log into your Ford account if your Maverick order should show up if you have received the confirmation email? For me nothing is showing. Should I be worried?

1631824188458.png

1631824299730.png
If you have your 4 character dealer assigned order number and VIN, you can check the status here:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Orders (contrary to what would make sense) do not show up in the reservations and orders section of your Ford account. If you have a VIN, you can add it as a vehicle though!

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Maverick 7/15 and received my confirmation email 7/16. When I log into my Ford account, nothing is listed under RESERVATIONS & ORDERS / View history. Since I was not sure if it should I went onto Ford chat to ask. They asked for my order number and came back that my order status is "In Transit". I asked them if that meant my Maverick was built and was told they did not know anything other then the status is "In Transit". I was referred to the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page...but I need a VIN for that. Since I never received any other emails from Ford I do not have the VIN. I doubt the information via chat is correct but I have sent an email to my local dealer to see what they know. Thoughts???
Also...go back to the Ford chat and have them provide you with your VIN, which it sounds like is created! They probably assumed you already have it.

And as a note, the emails after the initial confirmation are most definitely not being sent properly - I also haven't received any email since the initial Ford confirmation. This is my build week (mine currently shows in production on the site page I linked above).

athens2au

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I received the order confirmation email and ford.com is blank under reservations for me as well.
Sponsored