Sponsored

Does anyone have this wireless carplay adapter? (WQQBFF)

miata_dad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XL Hybrid, Eruption Green Bronco, Chevy Bolt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MavvyBoy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'd recommend you order it from an app called Temu. Paid about $33 and is basically the same thing and works fine, took 10 days to get here and has free returns for 30 days if it stops working. Ive had it for about 20 days and its worked pretty well.

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I purchased this one
Ossyl Wireless Android Auto Adapter for Factory Wired Android Auto Cars, Plug & Play, Support OTA Upgrade with 5.8Hz Transmission Rate Cool1.4

. I don't if it's better or worse then any other brand. It's the first one I ever purchased. It works however to get it to go I had to click on the Ford agreement that records my data. This is the screen in the night time mode. Lots more color during the day. This unit uses the C port so I can have a loaded drive of music plugged in the other port and be functional while using Waze.
Ford Maverick Does anyone have this wireless carplay adapter? (WQQBFF) ma

Last edited:

Jackfer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I bought that exact item. Installed it and instantly became more of a pita than plugging in my phone each and every time to use AA . I quickly returned it. Although I did see many people had good luck with it.

Sponsored

TNFurb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco Sport OB ‘24 Mav Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

North1250

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought a CarLinkIt 3.0. Mixed feelings. It works, but drops out occasionally. Also, for conversations, there is a distinct lag that leaves each participant talking over the other. Unplugged it and don't really miss it. Also tried to use a Velco sticker and it seems nothing adheres to any part of the Maverick dash

PRH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Motorola MA1 Wireless Android Auto Car Adapter

I have this one plugged into the usb-c outlet on the dash and then velcro up out of the way. Discrete and works flawlessly. PS: it is the Only one officially supported by Google ... so a bit more expensive but well worth it in my mind

Verdvt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Son purchased from Amazon a wireless adaptor, AUTOSKY for his Maverick…he loved it for the music and podcasts. For Father’s Day I received the same model from him for our 2022 Maverick Lariat, (without Navigation for that year.) It’s a USB plug in the dash without wires necessary but does come with wire adapters. Instant Google Navigation on the screen after an initial 30 seconds to adjust. What a Gem! We have not had any problems or issues with the device and it was one of the few things that we disliked about the Maverick, not having Navigation and having to plug our phone into the dash to get Navigation on the screen. The AUTOSKY is about $50 from Amazon and without question is one of the most functional items in our Maverick and we use it every day. Best wishes in your search.