First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was getting on the freeway In Arizona and my RV started wobbling real bad maybe 20 mph. I pulled over and had a flat on the front of my truck the tire was wasted and the axle was turned all the way to the right 🤷🏼‍♂️ it happened while I was making a left hand turn to get on the ramp. I couldn’t find the same brand tire so I replaced it with a Toyo same size. I finally drove it after a few days, I noticed it’s wondering a bit and has a vibration. I might have messed up the alignment.
Don

Ford Maverick Does a new truck need wheels balancing? 1C2EE8B8-2EAC-4C25-BFF3-2ACCF405E500

Ford Maverick Does a new truck need wheels balancing? 1DBB9DAC-8663-4E78-9748-1A8302A942B6
Sponsored

OP
OP
Greendesert

Greendesert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT '14 CRV Hybrid '22 Maverick Hybrid 2024
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two wheels were completely out of balance. Third one was a tad bit and last one was good.
Force road balance done and the steering feels different. It appears that the issue is resolved.

40caliber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
forty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just have about 1300 miles on the truck. And this is something I felt all the time.
Till 60 mph, the truck feels good. But from 70mph onwards I feel vibration on the steering wheel.
There is no vibration on the gas pedal. 80 mph onward, the vibration on steering starts bothering me.
Shall I get the wheel balanced? Don't want to go to the dealer.
Thanks
Yes all new trucks require it right away!
Sponsored