First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a scheduled cancelled 22 rollover. My dealer changed my order number and it is in the system. My concern is that Ford won’t recognize my order as a rollover and give me my priority 2. It is still a priority 10. My dealer said they had to change my order number because it is now a 23 model. I told him no one else’s number changed and he said Ford made them change it and I am wrong. My question is how will this screw me up? Will I not get priority 2 now?
That may be a concern. Changing the order number shouldn't be a problem for unscheduled 22s that had to be reentered as a 23, but the order numbers were supposed to remain the same for the cancelled and transitioned orders.

Is it possible that they already had a "duplicate" order number in the system for a 23 Mav that was scheduled? And that Ford told them to change the number for your order??

If there was any order number change, I would think that if the dealer explained the situation to their zone/regional rep, that that person should be able to intervene and move to priority 02.

Edit: actually, since the 23 order was submitted in Nov, it should be clear that your order was involved in the cancellation and MY rollover. I think you'll be ok w/ getting the 02 priority. If that doesn't happen, your dealer should be able to contact one of their reps and get them to manually change the priority easy enough!
Sponsored

Last edited:

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim Bartz last night answered that question and said changing the order number would not matter on the new 23 order as long as the 22 order was not touched by the dealer .
The 22 order not being touched was so that the transition would happen properly.
That would be good news if whoever is moving these orders to 02 priority isn't depending on just the order #!

I guess the order submission date in November would be a giveaway, since these are the only orders entered in Nov. That should make it clear which orders need to moved to 02 now.

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That may be a concern. Changing the order number shouldn't be a problem for unscheduled 22s that had to be reentered as a 23, but the order numbers were supposed to remain the same for the cancelled and transitioned orders.

Is it possible that they already had a "duplicate" order number in the system for a 23 Mav that was scheduled? And that Ford told them to change the number for your order??

If there was any order number change, I would think that if the dealer explained the situation to their zone/regional rep, that that person should be able to intervene and move to priority 02.

Edit: actually, since the 23 order was submitted in Nov, it should be clear that your order was involved in the cancellation and MY rollover. I think you'll be ok w/ getting the 02 priority. If that doesn't happen, your dealer should be able to contact one of their reps and get them to manually change the priority easy enough!
I personally would call Ford customer service to confirm its not a problem .

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 22 order not being touched was so that the transition would happen properly.
That would be good news if whoever is moving these orders to 02 priority isn't depending on just the order #!

I guess the order submission date in November would be a giveaway, since these are the only orders entered in Nov. That should make it clear which orders need to moved to 02 now.
It seems to me that the orders with vins have taken more time to schedule than the unscheduled orders . You would think they would be first .
Sponsored