First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Purchased Musology mud flaps on Amazon using 15% discount code and used my Ford points for the tail gate liner. You need a 7 mm to remove the rear flaps and a couple of clips. Muslogy provided extra clips or you could use the original ones. The front flaps only require removal of the 2 clips. Overall, they make the car look a bit less naked. The tail gate liner is also easy to install. Remove the torx screws with T-20 and replace them with the ones that come with the liner. The liner helps prevent scuffing when closing the trunk with stuff sticking out. I don't think the material/quality is that great. Gotta feeling it will crack over time but hey, I got it for $60 and used my Ford points to pay for it so no complaints there. Check out pics.

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today fitment 1.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today liner show before install.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today Liner with tools before install.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today mud flap with screws.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today passenger side mud flap.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today rear mud flap.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today right mud flap.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today tail gate with liner with sticker.JPG

Ford Maverick Did Muslogy mud laps and tail gate liners add-on today tail gate without liner .JPG
Sponsored

kkreit01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Korey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick, '17 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's the same tailgate liner that comes with the DIBL. I highly doubt it will crack, unless you are often dragging 55 gal oil barrels over it.