First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I visited my dealer yesterday and was told they ordered all the existing MY22 orders at once. I asked about discrepancies between the 22 and 23, luxury package, etc. I was told they'd call me to make any changes in the coming weeks but to rest assured an order has been made. I asked for paperwork but got nothing, again stating that'd come through when my order got changed.

I'm thinking an order was made, but that it's not mine right now. Dealer has been good thus far, priority 10 from the get go.

Any other stories similar?
Sponsored

Havick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm up in Canada, so I'm not sure if mine is the same, but I was the one to tell the dealership that the order bank was open, I stopped in, and there was no pricing available for options & packages. The salesman figured it would at least give a final price, so we built a Cactus Grey XLT 2.0 AWD, 4K Tow, with Black Appr. & Lux. packages. Still no price, but I know this is the Maverick I really want, so we placed the order and got all green checkmarks. So it's ordered, now we wait, my guess is 8-10 months with all the constraint items I picked.

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call Ford Marketing. They were able to confirm my MY22 order was converted to a MY23 order.

800-334-4375

If you have a Ford discount certificate from your old order, ask them if that cert is still good. If not, see if they will provide another cert.

OP
OP
My1stFord

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call Ford Marketing. They were able to confirm my MY22 order was converted to a MY23 order.

800-334-4375

If you have a Ford discount certificate from your old order, ask them if that cert is still good. If not, see if they will provide another cert.
Good tip, will do. And thanks.

BruceTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm at my previous dealership to place two more. One hybrid and one ecoboost.
Sponsored