Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's a meet of Maverick owners. I assumed when you responded in this thread before that you own one.
This would be a great opportunity for the folks that have one on order or are waiting to order to see them in person and see how folks have personalized/modded theirs.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This would be a great opportunity for the folks that have one on order or are waiting to order to see them in person and see how folks have personalized/modded theirs.
I really hadn't thought about that. I personally wouldn't mind non Maverick owners showing up to have a look but I don't know how the others feel.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OK. Here is what I'm thinking about. Ford's Garage opens at 11:00 am. We could meet in the parking lot around 10:00-10:30 and hang out for awhile, take some pics of the trucks together, etc., then whoever wants to go in and get a bite to eat can do so at 11:30 or so. (Maybe a little earlier to beat the rush.) For a date, how about August 13 or August 20? What do you think?

@Dfw Maverick @huunvubu @mamboman777 @HybridMav @sjones4817 @TexasMaverick88 @M2hb @Cubican @Winn1 @FriscoTXJoe @Syndic8r @PlanoJoe @gamesindians @JB330ci @Dallas Maverick @wax87 @RebellaE
Early is definitely best in August! Either day is good for me, assuming my son doesn't have a last minute soccer game pop up (stupid last minute select league scheduling).

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ye
Yes I have been on the hunt since I wrecked my Sienna back in January, now the ordering has been pushed back to Sept

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ye

Yes I have been on the hunt since I wrecked my Sienna back in January, now the ordering has been pushed back to Sept
I don't have an issue with those waiting to order or for delivery coming out to see the Mavericks. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I edited the original post to include the meet details. Those with orders pending, etc. are welcome.

Huntski51

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Fod Maverick
Right next door to me but already had a round of golf booked... Keep me posted if there is a round 2.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Edit: Meet Details:

When: Saturday, August 13, 10:00 am

Where: Ford's Garage Plano (see link below)

Who: DFW Maverick owners, or anticipated owners (order in process or about to be made)
-------------------------------------

I recall a meet being mentioned in another thread awhile ago but I'm not sure if it ever happened. (It was well before my Maverick arrived, lol.) Anyone up for a meet in a couple weeks? Maybe Ford's Garage would be an appropriate place? :)

Ford's Garage Plano:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/DTQcEUwoFAW6iRft7
Well, I found out today that I have to work on the 13th. I'll be there if I can, but it'll probably be the next meet-up for me.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, I found out today that I have to work on the 13th. I'll be there if I can, but it'll probably be the next meet-up for me.
Well that's two with conflicts right off the bat. If this continues I'll consider changing the date.

Sponsored

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I am not in DFW.. I am close to Austin. If it is the 20th I might have a chance to make it up there. I can't make it the 13th.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I look forward to meeting y'all on the 13th. I have a Lariat so all prospective Mav owners are welcome to get in and check it out.

(Had a neighbor I had never met come over one morning, so I just gave him the keys. Can't do that this time tho! 😁)

Last edited:
OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What do you think about pushing the date back to 8/27? I've mentioned seven of you below that expressed interest, but three of you can't make it on the 13th. Maybe we can get a better turnout if we postpone? Let me know if you can make it on the 27th. Thanks!

@Dallas Maverick
@wax87
@RebellaE
@FriscoTXJoe
@Syndic8r
@Huntski51
@CenTexMav

Also, I joined the DFW Maverick Facebook group. It's called DFW Ford Maverick Club. I'm going to post an event for this meet there, too, to see if I can get more participation.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What do you think about pushing the date back to 8/27? I've mentioned seven of you below that expressed interest, but three of you can't make it on the 13th. Maybe we can get a better turnout if we postpone? Let me know if you can make it on the 27th. Thanks!

@Dallas Maverick
@wax87
@RebellaE
@FriscoTXJoe
@Syndic8r
@Huntski51
@CenTexMav

Also, I joined the DFW Maverick Facebook group. It's called DFW Ford Maverick Club. I'm going to post an event for this meet there, too, to see if I can get more participation.
My 27th is open. Moving it would be great for me.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Go ahead and set it up best for you JB. Then, those of us that can make this one make it. If not, we look forward to the next one. Someone is always not gonna be able to make it.

Thanks for doing this.
Sponsored