First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked but didn't see a specific thread dedicated to this....

Do we have any estimates of how long it will take from our assigned production week (mine is Oct 13th) to the trucks hitting the dealer lot. Is it 1 week or 1 month or more? Obviously it may vary if your dealership is in the south or the northwest or north east etc.

It maybe to early to tell, but hopefully some of the September builds can keep us updated here with what Ford is telling them to expect.

I am just trying to 'time' the sale of my other vehicle with the arrival of the Mav.
Sponsored

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
4-6 weeks from production has been mentioned by Tim Bartz and others. I would assume at least 6 or more just to be happy if it arrives sooner...
The trucks will go by rail to Kansas City, I think from Mexico and then get sent off to regions and then by truck to dealers.

OP
OP
Zepper

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
4-6 weeks from production has been mentioned by Tim Bartz and others. I would assume at least 6 or more just to be happy if it arrives sooner...
The trucks will go by rail to Kansas City, I think from Mexico and then get sent off to regions and then by truck to dealers.
Oh ok. So 1 month was a little optomistic and 1 week was looney tunes. Hopefully we'll get some activitiy on this post and can see how the earliest builds' delivery time ends up.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My boss ordered a Bronco Sport. Once built, it took 5.5 weeks to arrive.

Sponsored

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
My dealer in Dallas said 2-3 weeks based on his experience with the bronco sport. I hope it's 3 cause that's when my eligibility for x-plan starts. 😋

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BNSF has 23 automobile unloading facilities. Dealer told me mine will go from Mexico to Amarillo, Tx. UP also has rail exchanges with Mexico in California, Arizona and probably Texas. Some will indeed go to Kansas City.
Sponsored