Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,

Has anyone ordered from the Ford Accessories website where they had it delivered to their nearest dealership? Well I’m trying to purchase something for my 23 Maverick and will only deliver to my nearest dealership and not to my home.

Problem is, when I add my zip code, it’s saying it will deliver to a dealership some 40miles away, and none of the 3 nearest dealerships to me as an option.

Does anyone know if my dealership will honor the 25% off what the Ford Accessories website is offering?
Sponsored

nj-mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi ,
I ordered off the ford accessories website.. modular bed liner. Took about 3 months with back order. Had it delivered to local ford dealership no problem, went very smooth .
From the confirmation email they sent, I have phone number for Customer Resource Center.. you should call them and see if they can help with selecting the dealer you want.
844-589-0060 (8:30-5:30 eastern time)
Hope everything works out for you

desmobob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you order from them, I guess it is best NOT to have it shipped to your local dealer. I purchased new mud flaps and after several weeks they still hadn't show up at the dealership. I had to have the dealership's parts person deal with them (and it was even a struggle for her) and they finally arrived.

The folks that order and have the parts sent to their home seem to have normal quick delivery and no problems.

K5Blazer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer delivery has caused several week wait times for me.
I’ll probably just send it to my home in the future, or just order it at the dealer.

BluegrassNbass

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I placed my points plus 200$ a week ago at Awesome ford in Washington state. I'll wait as these items are just cosmetic. I have learned to not get upset if the communication is open. I deal with subs from dirt to keys in the hands of new homeowners. Slow down,mellow out, things are the way they are. Just call and ask once in awhile. People are so fixated on 1 thing...My truck, My car, My house.....have you ever been on the other side?

Sponsored

Refrigman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick,1997 Mazda B4000, 1995 Lexus LS400,
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer delivery has caused several week wait times for me.
I’ll probably just send it to my home in the future, or just order it at the dealer.
Had to do home delivery of my modular bed liner as the nearest dealer they showed for my zip code was 200 miles away despite having one 3 miles away! In trying to fix that I ended up with an order not using points or 20% discount and when I tried next morning at 7:30 am local time to cancel I was too late. So I returned the order from Ford accessories which arrived in 2 days and ate the home delivery charge then reordered the same bed liner from that local dealer parts counter and used points plus they did the 20% discount. Will only order through dealer on any future OEM accessories though their pricing is double what eBay shows for most things. So unless I earn a lot of points AND they have a big discount sale I probably won’t go OEM on any future purchases. I am very pleased with my soft roll up tonneau from eBay for $144, and my vinyl tailgate letters and my $37 mudflaps and my used aluminum load bed extender found locally on CL for $20 without mounting hardware. That was a width adjustable OEM Nissan Titan unit that happened to be virtually adjusted to my needed width. I used two black pipe floor flanges and short pipe nipples to make the mounting points to pivot the extender. Total additional cost of $23 and an hour labor. Extender is also removable by just pushing and flexing slightly to remove from the mounts. Acts as a bed divider in the flip back position. Good for shopping or travel.

SoCalMav23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL 2022 MachE Prem ExtRan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,

Has anyone ordered from the Ford Accessories website where they had it delivered to their nearest dealership? Well I’m trying to purchase something for my 23 Maverick and will only deliver to my nearest dealership and not to my home.

Problem is, when I add my zip code, it’s saying it will deliver to a dealership some 40miles away, and none of the 3 nearest dealerships to me as an option.

Does anyone know if my dealership will honor the 25% off what the Ford Accessories website is offering?
So same thing happed to me, when I called the dealership I placed the orders with I asked and parts person told me the dealers are a 3rd party to ford accessories and not all dealers want to be an part of it. I was hoping since my I didn’t receive my order is ready email, I’d stop by the dealer and pick up my parts if they were in stock. I was told even if the parts were in stock I had to wait, bummer

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only certain dealerships participate in the ship to dealer program for whatever reason- I had a good experience with this as although the nearest dealer was 40 miles away I happened to be working nearby and just grabbed it on the way home- Shipping was pretty quick-

OP
OP
Kickjbl

Kickjbl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered bed rails and they were shipped to my house, but this other part, they will only send to the dealership

blizbiggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi ,
I ordered off the ford accessories website.. modular bed liner. Took about 3 months with back order. Had it delivered to local ford dealership no problem, went very smooth .
Yikes. I'm on week 3 of waiting for simple all season floor mats. I guess I shouldn't expect them anytime soon lol.
Sponsored