Sponsored

Delayed...Yet Again

Longwait21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 vel blue hybrid
It's becoming so much of a joke. I was scheduled, showing in production and told by customer service chat that my truck was going to be built July 25th. Got home from work today, checked the tracker, in production was once again blank...called customer service and was told now I'd been moved back to Aug 8th with absolutely NO communication from FORD! Not a good way to run a business FoMoCo ! Now I guess i wont be built until after the MY23 banks open? Ridiculous!
Sponsored

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's becoming so much of a joke. I was scheduled, showing in production and told by customer service chat that my truck was going to be built July 25th. Got home from work today, checked the tracker, in production was once again blank...called customer service and was told now I'd been moved back to Aug 8th with absolutely NO communication from FORD! Not a good way to run a business FoMoCo ! Now I guess i wont be built until after the MY23 banks open? Ridiculous!
sorry to hear that , man. seems like you're the only one being delayed. Everyone else got their schedule and built on time with zero pushbacks at all.

Brucepda

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Sorry for your delays but I never received any communication that the Maverick I ordered last October was every going to get built. Yet, yesterday, I got a call from the dealer that it had arrived. Too late for me though, I needed to replace the vehicle I was driving back in March and bought a Santa Cruz. Not sorry I did.

I talked with the sales manager and told him I had zero communication from Ford and the salesman I ordered from told me back in March if I needed something soon I should go elsewhere. Their loss.

Sponsored

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will never understand why a company this size is unable to email its customers. These notifications should be on auto-pilot.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Add me to the 'shoved from an 8-1 to an 8-8 Build Date' pile, sour fruit from fresh news from a Ford Chat with Wendy. Looking more and more that the recently revised O/U to drive this Maverick off the lot will switch from October 1 to Halloween (very scary!).

Guess the $ sunk into 4 new tires, tie rod, alignment and front brakes on the existing ride will see some use. Lovely...

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you ever called customer service on anything. Perhaps you get a live person at Ford, or a robo bot asking questions. Customer service has been cut everywhere. That said do understand Ford certainly could improve it's customer service with better email updates. That said on what they are investing in, can understand the investment in replacing/improving customer service services is not on top of the list.

Does not help us now, but at least we can call, get a human, who does their best to answer or issue.

Thinking timely emails on production updates would be a nice service, but also feel some of this falls on you customer sales representative at your dealership, who could have made that same call or seen it change with their software, guessing webdo, Perhaps @fordvideoguy could say if that is correct and if they can have a customer query on build dates and if it's moved to give to your sales representative to do there every changing duties in this new age.

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"I bet if you could take all these delays and put them in a spray can that someone would buy it"

Ford Maverick Delayed...Yet Again benefits-delay-creams

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It doesn't get any better after it's built and shipped. At that point it will just sit at a rail yard close to you for months and know one can tell you why...

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Have you ever called customer service on anything. Perhaps you get a live person at Ford, or a robo bot asking questions. Customer service has been cut everywhere. That said do understand Ford certainly could improve it's customer service with better email updates. That said on what they are investing in, can understand the investment in replacing/improving customer service services is not on top of the list.

Does not help us now, but at least we can call, get a human, who does their best to answer or issue.

Thinking timely emails on production updates would be a nice service, but also feel some of this falls on you customer sales representative at your dealership, who could have made that same call or seen it change with their software, guessing webdo, Perhaps @fordvideoguy could say if that is correct and if they can have a customer query on build dates and if it's moved to give to your sales representative to do there every changing duties in this new age.
Got an email from Zone Rep at 11am but I don't think Ford has said anything to the dealers yet. It is in September no date according to our Zone Rep.
Sponsored