First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid, FE, RR, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 ordered 7/26/21, - "Built 8/30/22", had an ETA of 9/13/ to 9/19. Last week my Dealer told me my Maverick was in Nogales, AZ awaiting shipment to my dealer. My Ford Tracker still says "Built 8/30", awaiting shipment. Yesterday I called Ford CS, & they tell me "Awaiting Shipment", with an updated ETA of 10/15 to 10/21. Go figure! I was thinking it would be rolling into my dealer this week, now I don't know what is going on? Been pushed back 16 times already, hope this is the last time.
Sponsored

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you talk to your dealer this week again? If your tracker wasn’t updating in the first place, it will continue to just push back the ETA again and again bc it assumes it’s not shipped.

OP
OP

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you talk to your dealer this week again? If your tracker wasn’t updating in the first place, it will continue to just push back the ETA again and again bc it assumes it’s not shipped.
Yes, I advised my Salesman of the new ETA & he said "They're giving everybody worst case scenarios now then I still say we're getting that this moth without a doubt from all. the other ordered units when they come in they should be here before October"

I hope he's correct!!!

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid, FE, RR, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 ordered 7/26/21, - "Built 8/30/22", had an ETA of 9/13/ to 9/19. Last week my Dealer told me my Maverick was in Nogales, AZ awaiting shipment to my dealer. My Ford Tracker still says "Built 8/30", awaiting shipment. Yesterday I called Ford CS, & they tell me "Awaiting Shipment", with an updated ETA of 10/15 to 10/21. Go figure! I was thinking it would be rolling into my dealer this week, now I don't know what is going on? Been pushed back 16 times already, hope this is the last time.
did you try tracking the train? get rail info from your dealer. it will be ttgx and a 8-digit number. Follow directions found at this site or Ill guide you.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy has said that the 'average' shipping time is four weeks.

Sponsored

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I advised my Salesman of the new ETA & he said "They're giving everybody worst case scenarios now then I still say we're getting that this moth without a doubt from all. the other ordered units when they come in they should be here before October"

I hope he's correct!!!
Update on mine, dealer emailed and said it is still in South Dakota since Thursday according to their report, ETA changed to same timeline as yours basically. He said the system has had many errors and they had a Lariat Eco come today that wasn’t supposed to come for 2 more weeks by ETA. So they have no clue as well what’s going on with the systems. So, he said hopefully this month still just like yours did. He said it didn’t have a rail car or transport number so we can’t track it by phone. Sucks not knowing where it is or when it’s coming. Was prepared for this week and got let down like you

OP
OP

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update on mine, dealer emailed and said it is still in South Dakota since Thursday according to their report, ETA changed to same timeline as yours basically. He said the system has had many errors and they had a Lariat Eco come today that wasn’t supposed to come for 2 more weeks by ETA. So they have no clue as well what’s going on with the systems. So, he said hopefully this month still just like yours did. He said it didn’t have a rail car or transport number so we can’t track it by phone. Sucks not knowing where it is or when it’s coming. Was prepared for this week and got let down like you
Yeah, maybe we'll receive ours on the same day or week??? Hopefully! I keep waiting for the phone to ring from my dealer LOL

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, maybe we'll receive ours on the same day or week??? Hopefully! I keep waiting for the phone to ring from my dealer LOL
I know hopefully, the only weird thing is that my truck is supposedly in South Dakota and i’m in Iowa.. so how it is not here LOL

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Almost the same built day as yours, also not shipped yet. But saw some other people's order got shipped even built after mine... Weird.
Sponsored