Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If this is true those are really sad pitiful numbers. 151 Hybrids total - that's less than one dealership - way less than the Mavericks sold at just Long McArthur. I realize that is just this forum however my dealer said they had sold 250 hybrids a few months ago.
It's pretty hard to draw conclusions about the overall size of the sample. It's limited to this forum, and further limited to those who have stayed active since joining and chose to post about receiving their email.
Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's pretty hard to draw conclusions about the overall size of the sample. It's limited to this forum, and further limited to those who have stayed active since joining and chose to post about receiving their email.
I would totally agree with that which also would mean that analysis is of no value pretty much :) .

Gr3y

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, 2016 Mustang GT,1999 Mustang V6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in June and am finally in production this week. Good luck every one!

XLT hybrid with spray in bed liner and window as options.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an Ecoboost Lariat FX4 that my order was accepted on October 6th. (I placed it Sep 30) and am in production this week. I don't get emails so no idea when the dealer knew. I was skeptical when they told me I would be built this week but, sure enough, the Ford tracker say's it's in production.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Eco orders are probably all over the place because of trim.
Having a Lariat on order, I try to watch those posts. It seems almost all of the later orders are XL & XLT (less chips and less SIBL).
I did see a November Lariat, similar to mine & ordered after mine, so that is probably due to dealer allocations.
it does look like EcoBoosts are picking up for October (your order month). Unless you dealership has low allocation you will likely get picked up in the next few rounds. This Thursday is only for 1 build week though so probably not this week.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck this week! I checked with my dealer during the holidays to see if I was at Priority 2 yet, but answer was no. With an 8/21 order I don't expect an email this week. I'm circling 2 weeks from tomorrow on the calendar as when it will come in. ;)
I was at Priority 2 for weeks, but that damn SIBL was killing me! I was just released from P2 yesterday, which allowed my salesman to change out my SIBL for the DIBL. Fingers, eyes, arms, legs and toes crossed for scheduling day! 🤣🤣
I'm not completely convinced that the priority number makes a big difference. My order went from 19 to scheduled in 24 hours.

DrNickRiviera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT On Order
Yesterday was a rainy day so I went through the December scheduling email threads and totaled up the number of emails received broken out by the month ordered. This is from the emails received on 12/2, 12/9, and 12/16. Obviously, this information is limited to what was reported in this forum by members, so it's not necessarily representative of what happened with all of Ford's orders.

Hybrid (Total 151):

June (41); July (79); August (27); September (1); October thu December (0); order date not specified (3)

All of the August orders were 8/12 or earlier, most being Aug 1-5

Ecoboost (Total 60):

June (6); July (7); August (4); September (6); October (19); November (15); December (3)

Engine not Specified (Total 15):

June (3); July (7); August (4); order date not specified (1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this tells me is for hybrids, Ford was almost exclusively scheduling June, July, and early August orders, and definitely not later orders (October, etc.). June and July hybrid orders without build dates could still be mostly due to the high demand for hybrids vs. the 40% constraint, as Ford just continues to work through the big pile of hybrid orders from those months. Of course, dealer allocations, geography, constrained accessories, etc. could still have impacted why these June/July/August orders were scheduled vs. others from the same months that weren't selected, but it seems Ford just hasn't had the production capacity build the high number of hybrid orders on a timely basis.

Ecoboost data, on the other hand, presents a different story. The order months for those scheduled in December are all over the map, with October and November orders clearly leading the way. I would be more concerned if I had a June or July Ecoboost order hanging out there given the clear evidence that newer orders are getting scheduled.
I had a September 11, XLT Ecoboost AWD, factory spray in, no lux package in production 12/23 and just finished build the other day.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

it does look like EcoBoosts are picking up for October (your order month). Unless you dealership has low allocation you will likely get picked up in the next few rounds. This Thursday is only for 1 build week though so probably not this week.
Yeah, while it would be great, not expecting this will be my week. But I agree it should soonish.

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
My September 22 XLT 2.0 lux with SIBL order was built 12/17 and I took delivery 1/03.

huntsville_dave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Oct 4th (Cyber Orange/moonroof/F4X/ecoboost/etc) got my VIN from the dealer (as I live in Canada and Ford doesn't email us) on Dec 10th. Last Friday I see "in Production" but no target date on the 'tracker'. I See the Window sticker as well but it's missing some stuff. (DIBL/hood deflector/mud flaps/wheel locking nuts)
My question is : has anyone who's received their window sticker also had items missing on it and Ford just doesn't list them? I know these are all parts a dealer can add but wondering why they're not listed. My F150 window sticker has DIBL , etc listed.

Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
August 6th confirmed date on an eco lariat. Went to my dealer yesterday and they were very little help. They don't know what's going on.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would totally agree with that which also would mean that analysis is of no value pretty much :) .
No, it just means you can't look at the size of the sample here and decide Ford's production numbers are pitiful.

The sample may be good enough to get an idea of what's going on with the order dates being scheduled. The fact that Long McArthur saw essentially the same thing with their orders suggests it is.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm not completely convinced that the priority number makes a big difference. My order went from 19 to scheduled in 24 hours.
I hope you are right. :)

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had a September 11, XLT Ecoboost AWD, factory spray in, no lux package in production 12/23 and just finished build the other day.
My analysis covered only the scheduling emails received in December. You must have received yours earlier if it went into production in December.