First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat, sunroof, Co-pilot 360 and trailer hitch I have on order will be my first Ford EVER. [I have gray hair and remember when Ford released the 1964 1/2 Mustang.] I received an order confirmation e-mail from Ford the following day, 9/16/2022. The local dealer in my small town of Encinitas CA has been excellent as far as communicating with me. But I am really disappointed with Ford MoCo. I reviewed the 2023 price sheet and the features sheet posted to this forum. Excellent information and thank you to the poster. However, it is impossible to determine if one orders an XL with the Co-pilot 360 option, do you get electric outside mirrors? I read and re-read the small print. Nada. My point is, Ford needs to do better. Why not a "power package" for the XL that consists of remote control electric outside mirrors and the 8-way power seat instead of the rumor that the electric outside mirrors are included in the Co-pilot 360 package which I read is a constraint item due to the chip shortage? Ford has needlessly complicated the process. To clarify, I have a small business and would order an XL [in addition to my personal Lariat] but need remote electric mirrors and power seat for different drivers but I don't need Co-pilot 360 on that vehicle. Simple concept: offer a power package for the XL. I am certain it has to do with profitable upscale models and options but still, customer good will is on the Ford MoCo balance sheet.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s not a “rumor” - the XL with CP360 has power mirrors.

What you are looking for is a fleet XL, but you’re gonna need to order more than one.. lol

OP
OP
Oscarcat

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XL and power mirrors bundled with CP360 = I did see that somewhere for the 2022's. And I'm not disputing it. However the 2023 price guide and feature list did not refer to power mirrors being included with CP360 on a 2023 XL. So until I see it in writing, it is folklore to me. Ford changed the content of packages for 2023. Moreoever, since CP360 is a constraint item, why not offer a "power package" of power mirrors and seat on the XL sold to regular consumers and give them a choice to add CP360 as on the XLT and Lariat? Seems like a win-win that frees up chips. I realize they can sell all the Mav's they can assemble and more, but the chip shortage isn't going away until the new made-in-the-USA chip plants open using the $28 billion from the government [i.e. taxpayers]. And that may be 5 years away.

Knine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SS
Engine
Undecided
XL and power mirrors bundled with CP360 = I did see that somewhere for the 2022's. And I'm not disputing it. However the 2023 price guide and feature list did not refer to power mirrors being included with CP360 on a 2023 XL. So until I see it in writing, it is folklore to me. Ford changed the content of packages for 2023. Moreoever, since CP360 is a constraint item, why not offer a "power package" of power mirrors and seat on the XL sold to regular consumers and give them a choice to add CP360 as on the XLT and Lariat? Seems like a win-win that frees up chips. I realize they can sell all the Mav's they can assemble and more, but the chip shortage isn't going away until the new made-in-the-USA chip plants open using the $28 billion from the government [i.e. taxpayers]. And that may be 5 years away.
From order guide page 3

Ford Co-Pilot360TM
• BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
• Lane-Keeping System (Lane-Keeping Aid, Lane-Keeping Alert and Driver Alert System)
Note: Includes Mirror, Sideview – Manual Folding, Power Glass and Full Size Spare std w/ 2.5L Hybrid Engine

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat, sunroof, Co-pilot 360 and trailer hitch I have on order will be my first Ford EVER. [I have gray hair and remember when Ford released the 1964 1/2 Mustang.] I received an order confirmation e-mail from Ford the following day, 9/16/2022. The local dealer in my small town of Encinitas CA has been excellent as far as communicating with me. But I am really disappointed with Ford MoCo. I reviewed the 2023 price sheet and the features sheet posted to this forum. Excellent information and thank you to the poster. However, it is impossible to determine if one orders an XL with the Co-pilot 360 option, do you get electric outside mirrors? I read and re-read the small print. Nada. My point is, Ford needs to do better. Why not a "power package" for the XL that consists of remote control electric outside mirrors and the 8-way power seat instead of the rumor that the electric outside mirrors are included in the Co-pilot 360 package which I read is a constraint item due to the chip shortage? Ford has needlessly complicated the process. To clarify, I have a small business and would order an XL [in addition to my personal Lariat] but need remote electric mirrors and power seat for different drivers but I don't need Co-pilot 360 on that vehicle. Simple concept: offer a power package for the XL. I am certain it has to do with profitable upscale models and options but still, customer good will is on the Ford MoCo balance sheet.
I can attest to first hand knowledge that the XL with CP360 DOES have powered mirrors. I had an XL with CP360. The lights for an oncoming vehicle will appear in both the left and right side mirrors. The CP360 itself will give the steering wheel a vibration when you are touching the center line or white line. It WILL NOT help steer you back into the center of the lane.
Sponsored