First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New member here, but I’ve been reading for a while. Thanks to all of your collective insight and updates it’s been very helpful!!
Here is my situation:
My dealer accepted my order September 19th, XLT Tremor (nothing else added). Only received pictures of my order and confirmation information (I’ve confirmed with Ford proper that an order does exist with my name on it). I’ve never received an email or communication from my dealership (a big reason I’ve frequented here so much), they only have communicated through texting when I have initiated. I tried to update my order with the constraint updates with the SIBL package and Lux XLT package. I was told “No” that it wasn’t possible because my order was in a special pool with Ford. Ford had no information regarding this. Essentially it took me weeks to get them to make the updates. After finally confirming the updates to my Maverick, my rep says that I’ve still not been scheduled and that he anticipates my order will not be scheduled. That they believe I will be a 2024 Rollover. You guys seem to know more than the dealers. Is this already a conversation? When does the 22-23 production window close? And if I have no constraints, purchased an under-ordered package then why would my truck not be built in this production run? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored

BigShoots920

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah that's rather puzzling I would think if you had just EcoBoost & Tremor package you should get scheduled eventually. I think the biggest constraint right now is the Hybrid engine.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealers lie all the time because they are lazy.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's BS. If you are an Ecoboost you'll get scheduled if it was ordered right. I'm guessing they didn't get the order in correctly and now telling you that.

Get the dealer code and order number from them if you don't have that already. Then get with Ford chat and confirm the order is in and clean.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find eating a few gummies before visiting the dealership helps.

Sponsored

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Small dealer?
Big dealer?

The only realistic scenario where I could imagine your EB truck NOT being built as a 2023 if the dealer slid all his golfing buddies in front of you via Priority Code.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New member here, but I’ve been reading for a while. Thanks to all of your collective insight and updates it’s been very helpful!!
Here is my situation:
My dealer accepted my order September 19th, XLT Tremor (nothing else added). Only received pictures of my order and confirmation information (I’ve confirmed with Ford proper that an order does exist with my name on it). I’ve never received an email or communication from my dealership (a big reason I’ve frequented here so much), they only have communicated through texting when I have initiated. I tried to update my order with the constraint updates with the SIBL package and Lux XLT package. I was told “No” that it wasn’t possible because my order was in a special pool with Ford. Ford had no information regarding this. Essentially it took me weeks to get them to make the updates. After finally confirming the updates to my Maverick, my rep says that I’ve still not been scheduled and that he anticipates my order will not be scheduled. That they believe I will be a 2024 Rollover. You guys seem to know more than the dealers. Is this already a conversation? When does the 22-23 production window close? And if I have no constraints, purchased an under-ordered package then why would my truck not be built in this production run? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks
My fear would be that the dealer is really saying they have no chance of an allocation for your order. They may have many more orders than potential allocations.

Last edited:

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wouldn't the truck still be built eventually?

Even if it was at the tailend of all outstanding 2023 orders?

My fear would be that the dealer is really saying they have no chance of an allocation for your ordder. They may have many more orders than potential allocations.

OP
OP

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's BS. If you are an Ecoboost you'll get scheduled if it was ordered right. I'm guessing they didn't get the order in correctly and now telling you that.

Get the dealer code and order number from them if you don't have that already. Then get with Ford chat and confirm the order is in and clean.
That has been provided and confirmed with Ford proper.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Small dealer?
Big dealer?

The only realistic scenario where I could imagine your EB truck NOT being built as a 2023 if the dealer slid all his golfing buddies in front of you via Priority Code.
My order has Priority Code 19 written on it and I’m assuming that is down the line. I’m not sure honestly if they are a small or big dealer. I’ve never dealt with them before and they were recommended by a friend.

OP
OP

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My fear would be that the dealer is really saying they have no chance of an allocation for your ordder. They may have many more orders than potential allocations.
This is my biggest fear.

OP
OP

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wouldn't the truck still be built eventually?

Even if it was at the tailend of all outstanding 2023 orders?
I assumed so since it’s not a hybrid or constrained but wasn’t sure if I was missing something!

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would ask dealer if they will improve your priority number.

Also what I was getting at is confirm your order is clean. If there is an issue with it that will keep it from getting scheduled. Your dealer may not know they can update it still (?).

OP
OP

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would ask dealer if they will improve your priority number.

Also what I was getting at is confirm your order is clean. If there is an issue with it that will keep it from getting scheduled. Your dealer may not know they can update it still (?).
it took a bit of haggling and sharing multiple documents/examples (thank you MTC) but I did get them to update the order this week. FoMoCo confirmed everything was legit and entered properly from their end. They told me to just call back periodically to see if I get a VIN and production date.
Sponsored