Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wanted to change the trim level on my hybrid order I placed in July. The dealer was unsure if they could because they said hybrid orders had closed. I don’t see how that affects an existing order. Also still at a 10. Haven’t been pulled and not previewing. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Mavman123

First Name
Joe Shmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT
I wanted to change the trim level on my hybrid order I placed in July. The dealer was unsure if they could because they said hybrid orders had closed. I don’t see how that affects an existing order. Also still at a 10. Haven’t been pulled and not previewing. Thoughts?
I just walked into my dealer and changed my trim and color this morning. Should be no issues as long as you aren't scheduled/don't have a VIN

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes your dealer is full of it you can make any changes as you want up until it goes into production they would have to send you a pre Dora with your change request they would send that to Ford who would then send back a Dora for you to sign to make the order complete
Your dealer is full of it, You can make any changes up until your truck goes into production then it's too late You need to tell your dealer to have him send you a pre Dora with the changes you want that will be then sent to Ford then they will return a Dora with your changes Back to your dealer and then you must sign that again to complete the order

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim Bartz (@fordvideoguy) at Long McArthur Ford said in his weekly video this week that dealers can make revisions to existing Hybrid orders. Just with the same parameters as always, so long as it's not in Priority 02 (preview) or been scheduled for production.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep dealer is clueless

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They said they tried to change it but the lariat was balanced out. We’ll see. Might have to go down there in person to get it done.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Trailblazer, 09 GL1800, 13 XT250, 82 AMC Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried to have the Lux package added to my XLT and was told that I couldn't change it at this time either.

Has anyone had any luck getting their hybrid order changed since the cutoff?

OP
OP

Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried to have the Lux package added to my XLT and was told that I couldn't change it at this time either.

They changed my Xlt lux to lariat no lux yesterday then today I saw @fordvideoguy say that would knock me out of line so we’ll see what happens. Ordered in July.

BostonTruck

First Name
RH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
They changed my Xlt lux to lariat no lux yesterday then today I saw @fordvideoguy say that would knock me out of line so we’ll see what happens. Ordered in July.
I made a similar change last weekend. Details in signature below

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

If anybody has could you post a picture of the updated DORA, thanks.

Sponsored

Aparadox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made a change to my order from XLT luxury to lariat non-lux as well. Original order date June 23, and just saw the news that his might knock off my original date....

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interesting. In his video Fordvideoguy didn't mention any issue with adding or removing lux packages. He did say if you change from XL to XLT, XLT to Lariat, etc., it will change your order date from the original to the date of the change. He didn't say it couldn't be done, it just bumps you to the end of the line.

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had been thinking of a down grade my self..I really prefer the XL interior. But having heard that you will end up in the back of the line is not encouraging me.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Trailblazer, 09 GL1800, 13 XT250, 82 AMC Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got ahold of my dealer today, they were able to sort it out and update my order! Lux package added!

OP
OP

Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer changed mine but I now have a December order date instead of July. That sucks. Guess I’m looking at a ‘23
Sponsored