First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a very basic XL Hybrid on Oct. 25, 2021. The only additions were the hitch, the backseat power inverter, and Co-Pilot 360. (I backed out a tonneau cover and SIBL long ago figuring those can be done locally.)
My salesman called yesterday and suggested dropping the CP360 as he feels leaving that on might mean I'll -never- get scheduled.
I really want that safety feature, especially as an older driver. Do you think I should drop it? I'm ok with waiting several more months or even taking a 2023 but don't want to do so if sticking with that constrained item really does mean I will never get my truck.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
People are still reporting receiving their orders with CP360 daily. No way this dealer can make a prediction of NEVER getting what you ordered like that. Ford has not issued any official guidance like that that I know of? You ordered what you wanted and said you can wait to get it- same here. I'm not dropping anything, especially while I'm at Priority 2 and the dealers have to go through extras steps to correctly change you back to 19 to remove items, followed by more steps to get regional to put you back at 2 where I was was. I'm not taking any chances on mine! hang in there.

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
People are still reporting receiving their orders with CP360 daily. No way this dealer can make a prediction of NEVER getting what you ordered like that. Ford has not issued any official guidance like that that I know of? You ordered what you wanted and said you can wait to get it- same here. I'm not dropping anything, especially while I'm at Priority 2 and the dealers have to go through extras steps to correctly change you back to 19 to remove items, followed by more steps to get regional to put you back at 2 where I was was. I'm not taking any chances on mine! hang in there.
Ford has issued a statement saying that CP360 is a heavy constraint,

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ury-package-face-strongest-constraints.13498/

Never is a harsh statement, more likely it will be pushed out further, possibly a '23 model year. If you want it sooner, dropping 360 could make it happen, but no guarantee.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer is lying if that actually said "CP360 will totally stop my order"

Delaying yes but there are still orders getting build dates with CP360 on them either stand alone or part of a Lux Package.

I have the Co-Pilot360 on my Maverick Hybrid and would not want my Maverick if it didn't have it.

Sponsored

22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a very basic XL Hybrid on Oct. 25, 2021. The only additions were the hitch, the backseat power inverter, and Co-Pilot 360. (I backed out a tonneau cover and SIBL long ago figuring those can be done locally.)
My salesman called yesterday and suggested dropping the CP360 as he feels leaving that on might mean I'll -never- get scheduled.
I really want that safety feature, especially as an older driver. Do you think I should drop it? I'm ok with waiting several more months or even taking a 2023 but don't want to do so if sticking with that constrained item really does mean I will never get my truck.
Iā€™d personally say keep it if you want it. I got scheduled with 360 about a month ago although itā€™s an EB not hybrid. Like others said the dealer has zero knowledge/input on what is scheduled. From what everyone has gone through it seems like ford uses the lottery powerball system. You just never know when your number will come up.
Best of luck to you.

NNJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
I have the same build. Also took off sibl. Soon after I was scheduled. If 360 is your only constraint you stand a better chance than having it as part of the lux pkg. I would keep it if you donā€™t mind waiting. Looks like scheduling is in the September orders now. Hang in there

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 360 adds a lot of utility to the Maverick, particularly the XL. I wouldn't drop it. I just wouldn't compromise on that. Ford is going to build your truck the way you ordered it sooner or later.

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Absolute do not drop it. Your dealer doesn't know anything. I'm only just starting to see Oct Hybrid orders getting scheduled but that's a good sign for you. First of all, CP360 is an amazing option, the safety benefits alone are worth it but keep in mind that the reduction on insurance premium will pay for the option easily in a few years, for me I received a $200/year lower quote when I said I had CP360. Also, on the XL it provides power mirrors which is huge. I would not listen to your dealer and keep CP360

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iā€™ld keep my powder dry and hang in there. It will get built and CP360 is being be put on current build outs.

Sponsored

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer is lying if that actually said "CP360 will totally stop my order"

Delaying yes but there are still orders getting build dates with CP360 on them either stand alone or part of a Lux Package.

I have the Co-Pilot360 on my Maverick Hybrid and would not want my Maverick if it didn't have it.
Probably not lying, just stupid.

My hybrid xl+hitch+cp360 from 9/25 was scheduled over a month ago. I bet you get a July build even if you leave it as-is.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Just got an October 28 ordered hybrid XL CP360 scheduled for end of July production. Itā€™ll happen.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also dropped CP360 and I havenā€™t heard shit from Ford. Tired of this game. Either tell us you canā€™t build and cancel our orders and let us move on in peace or give us a time frame to expect our trucks.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered Oct.6, XL Hybrid ,360 , hitch, tailgatelock,Scheduled for June 13 build week
Don't drop it.
Sponsored