Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reserved on June 20th via the website (still no email..)
Dealer did however provided me this little later.

I've asked for my DORA and they have no idea what the heck I'm talking about.
I've called ford numerous times and they've reassured me that there is indeed an order.

Anybody else experience the same? I just don't want to wait all for nothing

XLT Hybrid, Options are only the Inverter and Spray In bed liner

Ford Maverick Dealer confusion about DORA Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 6.45.48 PM
Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IAMO dealers - they are all over! My local dealer gave me the run around on pricing early on, so I went with an out-of-town dealer and everything has gone smoothly and my order is scheduled for build week 9/4.

Remember - you are the customer! Until you sign for the truck, the dealer should treat you like royalty! After you take delivery - the dealer will treat you like crap and you are just another number to them.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Screen print a copy and educate them.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reserved on June 20th via the website (still no email..)
Dealer did however provided me this little later.

I've asked for my DORA and they have no idea what the heck I'm talking about.
I've called ford numerous times and they've reassured me that there is indeed an order.

Anybody else experience the same? I just don't want to wait all for nothing

XLT Hybrid, Options are only the Inverter and Spray In bed liner

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 6.45.48 PM.png
I didn't know there was a way to actually order the Maverick online; only reservations. I had to go to the dealership and provide my information and a copy of my DL...

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
A lot of dealers are clueless. I was going to order a new car from one and instead they sent some new guy out. The sales manager said they'd have someone very knowledgeable talk to me. It was the guys second day on the job. After I explicitly told the sales manager I was planning on ordering a car instead they tried selling me one off the lot. I told them I was out of there. The new sales guy chased me to my car saying his boss told him if he didn't get me back in there he was fired. I knew more about the car then he did. And the sales manager tried telling me this guy was an expert. I'll never go back there. They have a 4/5 star rating too which I don't know how.

TXM2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FWD ECO Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried many local dealers and they all gave me the run around on the DORA. All communication was great up until when I asked for it. Then they would either play dumb as if they did not know what I was talking about or they would ignore the question. My assumption is they don't want to commit to a pricing in writing so they can play the "mandatory" dealer-installed useless add-ons and increase my build cost that I will only find out after I show up for delivery. If I don't take it, it's win for them as they'll sell it higher as a stock unit. I then placed an order with Chapman Ford of Horsham and the experience was totally different.
Sponsored