First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you look at attached photos, is that the dora everyone talks about? Also, I paid $500, gave them my DL and signed the paper. Next day I got an email from ford. That should mean I was entered into ROvP? Also my “preview order” letter/numbers changed after I added the Mats. Is that normal or did they screw with me.

Ford Maverick Question about DORA/order 3A0EF7BB-8DC9-4653-9B69-D03225017CB6

Ford Maverick Question about DORA/order 29EF1181-5ECA-4204-931D-1AB25D24C703
Sponsored

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can ask the dealer, only they can answer for sure. But looks like they took the correct info to get it approved in ROVP.

OP
OP
ThrowbacK

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can ask the dealer, only they can answer for sure. But looks like they took the correct info to get it approved in ROVP.
Did everyone receive the paper that I posted

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
looks ok if both you and the general mgr. ( must a dealer authorized person) signed the document

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have received 3 very similar looking DORAs. First the original, then two more after changes were made in the order.

My sales code and order code were the same on all three.

I notice the first one of yours doesn't have the Dealer Rep. name on it. Maybe it wasn't the actual order that was submitted, which usually has that on it.

Sponsored

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I have the same DORA from Mullinax. They won’t sign it despite my repeated emails to their sale manager, so I had them draft up the entire purchase agreement, contract and we completed it before the vehicle arrives. Hopefully to avoid all the BS of dealer up charges and prep. services. Might want to do the same.

Might also want to contact your sales rep. and see if they will bump your order priority from default 19 to level 10. Post back if they do.

OP
OP
ThrowbacK

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I have the same DORA from Mullinax. They won’t sign it despite my repeated emails to their sale manager, so I had them draft up the entire purchase agreement, contract and we completed it before the vehicle arrives. Hopefully to avoid all the BS of dealer up charges and prep. services. Might want to do the same.

Might also want to contact your sales rep. and see if they will bump your order priority from default 19 to level 10. Post back if they do.
I’ve asked multiple times for them to change to priority code. Every time they say no

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’ve asked multiple times for them to change to priority code. Every time they say no
Well, I would suggest showing up in person and having a talk with your salesman, after all, he is your advocate and the one that receives commission, if the sale is completed. He of all people should be doing some of the heavy lifting to make you happy with your purchase. Did you already complete all your paperwork, to include the sales contract for the sale?

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you look at attached photos, is that the dora everyone talks about? Also, I paid $500, gave them my DL and signed the paper. Next day I got an email from ford. That should mean I was entered into ROvP? Also my “preview order” letter/numbers changed after I added the Mats. Is that normal or did they screw with me.

3A0EF7BB-8DC9-4653-9B69-D03225017CB6.jpeg

29EF1181-5ECA-4204-931D-1AB25D24C703.jpeg
When in doubt call the Ford customer service 800 number give them your sales code and order code top right corner and they can tell you whether you're Order is confirmed
Sponsored