Sponsored

Dealer allotments in the DFW area question.

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Adding from pfeifferwholesaleparts.com: All Weather Floor Liners, Tailgate Damper
Went to the pfeiffer site you mentioned, and they don't list any 2022 models yet. Did you get any pricing?
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to the pfeiffer site you mentioned, and they don't list any 2022 models yet. Did you get any pricing?
Just enter the part number in search box and it takes you to the part where you can add it to the cart.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered from 5 Star Ford Dallas (in Richardson). The dealer rep I've been speaking to did not answer my question on allotment.
He said he think the Hybrids are "on hold". I'm a little scared that the "on hold" info means they didn't do the order verification process correctly, but I also know that most people with an XLT hybrid Lux package haven't been scheduled yet. So, I wait.
I ordered from 5-Star Carrollton on 8/21. Dealer told me yesterday my order is "delayed," but couldn't say by how much. Sounds pretty similar to "on hold." I also ordered the lux package.

Cactus_Kid

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Shadow Blk Mustang GT Prem A10
Anyone order from 5 Star N Richland Hills ?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update on Dealer allotments:

Dealership: AutoNation Ford Frisco

When I first ordered my Maverick on 8/23 there were 29 Maverick orders ahead of me at the dealership.

As of now the dealership has 67 Maverick orders of which 3 were delivered customer orders and 8 more are currently scheduled for production of which I am one of those 8.

That means if someone orders right now at the dealership 56 Maverick orders would be in front of them.

The allocations that the dealership is receiving for the Maverick is really very low. Since they have 8 currently scheduled and 3 already delivered (11 total) and I was told they had 5 allocations in August that means they only averaged 3 allocations per month in September and October. For me to be selected in September (1 of the 3 allocations) and a Hybrid to boot I can see why others think me getting a build date was like finding a Unicorn.

I also feel sorry for those 56 outstanding orders because with only 3 allocations a month it will take 18 months for the ones who are last on the list to be scheduled.

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone order from 5 Star N Richland Hills ?
I did. The sales manager has been pretty accurate and honest about everything. When I placed my order on August 1 he told me that the bedliners were a constraint and they I'd get my truck faster if I removed it and the dealer did it after the fact. I learned in this forum that he's probably right.

He's been sending videos on a regular basis about Maverick orders. He was up front about his allotments in one of them and has been up front about switching to Ecoboost would get truck faster. 🤷‍♂️ Seems like he's going ok as far as he can. The big letdown is Ford both being able to get OKTB handled sooner and making enough of the little trucks. That's not on him though.

Cactus_Kid

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Shadow Blk Mustang GT Prem A10
Just hope I can use my D plan when the time comes. I have family that works for them. I'm planning on buying next year or the year after. I want to see what changes Ford makes the second year.

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
Try Autonation Southfort Worth..I ordered mine 8-4 with confirmation 8-5 with a build date 9-21
I ordered mine from them as well. Still waiting for a build date. What trim and and options did you go with?

willie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus... ford f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine from them as well. Still waiting for a build date. What trim and and options did you go with?
Lariat ..EcoBoost..lux pkg..360..FX4...moonroof

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not my first rodeo if the dealer takes a non refundable deposit and you have a signed Dora I’m locked in, but when you have no skin in the game that’s when they can change whatever they want on you.
No a signed DORA is not "Locked in" dealers can and have added ADM markup fees to buyer's orders when delivery happens.

To get "Locked-in" you need a signed "Buyers Order" signed by you and the General/Sales Manager.

Last edited:

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I whent to 5star Ford in Dallas and everything when smoothly order a hybrid on 7/5 got my confirmation in less than 20 min once I heard about the bed liner problems I called them up and delete it 2 weeks later my truck got a built date of 11/8. I did put down a 500 deposit none refundable and I got it at msrp. I really don’t understand the multiple orders you have made it really doesn’t help you at all or did you mean reservations
I paid the $500 at MSRP but it is refundable! Five Star North Richland Hills.

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
No a signed DORA is not a "Locked in" dealers can and have added ADM markup fees to buyer's orders when delivery happens.

To get "Locked-in" you need a signed "Buyers Order" signed by you and the General/Sales Manager.
Yes, I have Buyer's Agreement.

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
Try Autonation Southfort Worth..I ordered mine 8-4 with confirmation 8-5 with a build date 9-21
Hi! I also ordered from South Fort Worth - I assume you received yours?
Sponsored