Sponsored

Cross over with other 2.0 performance parts?

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any owners know/confirm yet if like mountune/g filters from focus st etc fit the maverick? Or inlet tubes etc? I want to get a few little things together like I did for my old FoST - swapped it to a mountune filter with RS air box lid and it had a great turbo sound without being overbearing. Would love it if there’s some cross over love for stuff like that with other reputable parts.

if not, how is the aftermarket looking? I was in on a hybrid but already on the fence considering switching to ecoboost, but when mr.boom posted his first couple videos that was the nail in the coffin and I made the leap the next day and changed my order so I’m playing catch up.
Sponsored

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Zero performance market for the Mav yet. K&N panels are not even listed yet. (use PN 33-3131) from an Escape/Bronco sport with the 2.0 EB,. LOL

A member here is making intakes and oil catch cans that will be out very soon.

Last edited:

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Zero performance market for the Mav yet. K&N panels are not even listed yet. (use PN 33-3131) from an Escape/Bronco sport with the 2.0 EB,. LOL

A member here is making intakes and oil catch cans that will be out very soon.
I own Buschur's LLC, formerly Buschur Racing, Inc. We have oil separators and filter kits, they will start shipping by Friday.

LongshotXL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Any owners know/confirm yet if like mountune/g filters from focus st etc fit the maverick? Or inlet tubes etc? I want to get a few little things together like I did for my old FoST - swapped it to a mountune filter with RS air box lid and it had a great turbo sound without being overbearing. Would love it if there’s some cross over love for stuff like that with other reputable parts.

if not, how is the aftermarket looking? I was in on a hybrid but already on the fence considering switching to ecoboost, but when mr.boom posted his first couple videos that was the nail in the coffin and I made the leap the next day and changed my order so I’m playing catch up.
Race Chip has units for Bronco Sport Badlands that will fit.

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think here in the next month we will see MANY of the Tuners come out with their tunes. 5 Star has already said they are close with their tunes, and with a platform this popular, anyone that has Focus ST, Escape, and Bronco Sport tunes, will be close behind as well. It's going to light off really fast for aftermarket parts in the next two months. Just my prediction....

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think here in the next month we will see MANY of the Tuners come out with their tunes. 5 Star has already said they are close with their tunes, and with a platform this popular, anyone that has Focus ST, Escape, and Bronco Sport tunes, will be close behind as well. It's going to light off really fast for aftermarket parts in the next two months. Just my prediction....
I agree the aftermarket should be huge. If demand for these things keeps up, and I think it will once they start hitting the road and people start seeing them, it shouldn't be a big deal for performance parts to start showing up quick. It's not like it's a new engine or drive train.

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope. But I'm sure parts will need to be tailored for the maverick specifically. Tuning on the other hand, looks like it will be pretty easy according to bits and pieces I've heard or seen.

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Pretty sure the STEEDA strut tower brace for the Bronco Sport/Escape will work on the Mav.

pgstick02

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2006 Mazda MX5, 1973 Super Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

93tilInfinity

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had one on my Golf R that I just sold. 5 years and no problems, 20 min to remove it prior to dealer visit. Their customer service is legendary. Only reason I haven’t already gotten one is the uncertainty as to whether Ford will offer an in house tune.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had one on my Golf R that I just sold. 5 years and no problems, 20 min to remove it prior to dealer visit. Their customer service is legendary. Only reason I haven’t already gotten one is the uncertainty as to whether Ford will offer an in house tune.
With all the power the ecoboost can produce they would be crazy not to. It's screaming for a tune the popularity in the urban market will demand it.
Sponsored