Sponsored

Confirmation email error page

TpaTruck

It's anyone else getting a screen like this when they click the "view online" button in their original order confirmation email? Any idea why?

Ford Maverick Confirmation email error page Screenshot_20221201-083125__01
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been more than ~30 days, so it doesn't work anymore. The online version of your confirmation email is not kept live forever and expires.

Nothing to worry about since you have all the info in your email (where you found the link to look at the online version).

OP
OP

TpaTruck

Been more than ~30 days, so it doesn't work anymore. The online version of your confirmation email is not kept live forever and expires.

Nothing to worry about since you have all the info in your email (where you found the link to look at the online version).
That makes sense and was my only guess. However I was hoping the link might be more up to date at some point if anything changed. For instance, online chat told me I'm ready to be scheduled, so I didn't know if that was the 'scheduled for production' step or not. A bit confusing.

Thanks though, wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one experiencing that message.
Sponsored