2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all.
I know some of you out there have already installed leveling kits.
I recently got a zone off road 3/4” leveling kit for my ford maverick. However my local
Shop tells me to not install it ….or if I do ,to add a “Timbren” suspension enhancement at the back so the front of the truck does not tilt upward.
wondering if that’s really needed or if u have experience with a 3/4” leveling if that’s really needed? Many thanks in advance!
Also any advice on the zone off road or the timbren?
Sponsored

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If your CV axles / half shafts become defective during the warranty, your dealer may not honor the warranty if you have made suspension modifications.

And defective CV axles have been a common issue discussed on MTC, especially on Hybrids.

OP
OP

SamVil

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks was not aware of those issues with a leveling kit. I’ll look it up !

Marcusgtzg81

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi, I think that if you dont haul heavy loads frequently you should not have any problems with the leveling the front, the timbren bump stops basically reduces or eliminates the sagging when carrying payload on the truckbed. Sagging could potentially reduce traction if you have a FWD truck like yours.
The zone offroad kit comes with a 3/4" top spacer and optional extra 1/4" spacer preaload. I would start with the 3/4" top spacer only and see how you like it.

One thing I am not sure is if the hybrid suspension is different from the ecoboost's, I would think is the same but someone would need to confirm.

Regards.

sagging:

Ford Maverick Concerns on 3/4” leveling kit  without enhancing the rear 1710467805046-1r

OP
OP

SamVil

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I heard they were the same … thanks for the reply
Sponsored