First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xl
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm curious I know there's a 1-in lift kit for the front to make it even with the back I don't want to lift it I don't want to lower the whole vehicle I just want the stance to be more even but I'd rather have the rear end lowered to match the front end just to give it a little better stance is anybody done this or no if this is doable also how high is the rear end compared to the front?
Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm curious I know there's a 1-in lift kit for the front to make it even with the back I don't want to lift it I don't want to lower the whole vehicle I just want the stance to be more even but I'd rather have the rear end lowered to match the front end just to give it a little better stance is anybody done this or no if this is doable also how high is the rear end compared to the front?
I hope you found an answer to this long ago. Yes, There is a 1 inch level kit from Rough Country (was on sale for $75.) That is basically just spacers on top of your strut towers. I purchased the metal spacers. They also come in a composite too. I do not have a Maverick yet, but it will get the leveling kit installed. Several video's on You Tube on how to install. Best of Luck
As to lowering the rear end, I would not mess with that, but if you do, Please post on this forum what was involved with that procedure!
Ford Maverick Leveling kit options??? 20230127_131558

Lhaddix27

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Leanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you know if these u have to decompress the strut ?

Lhaddix27

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Leanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope you found an answer to this long ago. Yes, There is a 1 inch level kit from Rough Country (was on sale for $75.) That is basically just spacers on top of your strut towers. I purchased the metal spacers. They also come in a composite too. I do not have a Maverick yet, but it will get the leveling kit installed. Several video's on You Tube on how to install. Best of Luck
As to lowering the rear end, I would not mess with that, but if you do, Please post on this forum what was involved with that procedure!
20230127_131558.jpg
Are these the ones you decompress the strut for ? I’m wondering if they make just bolt on or if u have to decompress the strut to install

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are these the ones you decompress the strut for ? I’m wondering if they make just bolt on or if u have to decompress the strut to install
They are the ones that don’t do anything at all

Sponsored

Lhaddix27

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Leanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What would
They are the ones that don’t do anything at all
you recommend for making it set up higher. I’m wanting. To add height and. I’m wanting to put 245 70 17s on it

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What would

you recommend for making it set up higher. I’m wanting. To add height and. I’m wanting to put 245 70 17s on it
I have yet to see a lift that doesn't mis-align the wheel in the wheel well. It's like the wheel gets shoved to one side of the wheel well. So I wouldn't go more than 1" (what the Tremor package does).

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Add 500lbs to the back? :eek:P

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

no, All you do is put them on top of the strut/spring assembly. Very easy install. several youtube video's on the subject. You will need an alignment after install. I have not installed them yet, and probably will not. They were just "Back up" in-case I could not fit my tires on stock suspension

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you not use the bed at all? When you load up the back you will be blinding everyone and also suspension geometry will be way out of wack. Trucks aren't level on purpose.

Sponsored

Phillipjon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 3500 - 1996 F250 - 2012 Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 1" kit for sale, brand new never installed

Lhaddix27

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Leanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is the brand. For these that are bolt on ? I found some at rough country but it requires the strut to be decompressed

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Add 500lbs to the back? :eek:P
Lol, very good approach. May also help traction for AWD variants!

For a moment I considered a leveling kit to give me all around extra clearance. Most applicable for when driving around my property for yard duty and yard waste center runs. Tad bit more room to navigate slopes and bumps.

Then I thought, wait, what pros of factory font to back slope would I be negating. Your post hits one. What about when I really drop decent weight in the back. Plans to make use of the 4x8 abilities etc. Nose extra high and tail down, then I'll look like I'm driving a boat home from HD.

Ford Maverick Leveling kit options??? download (1)

I'll just stick to factory and spend my $$$ else where.

Last edited:

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Lol, very good approach. May also help traction for AWD variants!

For a moment I considered a leveling kit to give me all around extra clearance. Most applicable for when driving around my property for yard duty and yard waste center runs. Tad bit more room to navigate slopes and bumps.

Then I thought, wait, what pros of factory font to back slope would I be negating. Your post hits one. What about when I really drop decent weight in the back. Plans to make use of the 4x8 abilities etc. Then I'll look like I'm driving a boat home from HD. I'll just stick to factory and spend my $$$ else where.
Just trying to help a brother out man! LOL
Sponsored