First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea, I didn't think it had a cd player but I wondered what that slot was for. Maybe nothing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Is there an auto stop/start override button on the console, on 2.0 EB models? Looks like one in the Ford.com pix, on the lower left corner. Can't find mention of it in their literature. Hoping your experience with a real live Maverick 2.0 found it.
here ya go! hope that helps: mind you this is also the non-off road package
View attachment 2828

popyx9

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
All looks great, got my confirmed order dated 06-14 now just wait. wondering if this CHIP problem will be slow down on orders for the Maverick

Sponsored

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
All looks great, got my confirmed order dated 06-14 now just wait. wondering if this CHIP problem will be slow down on orders for the Maverick
I hope not! I know that it was not effecting the Bronco as much as we thought so I'm hoping the opposite

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
I think the dark colors all do this truck design a disservice and none of the light options look very fun. I like this Alto Blue but it just comes across so dark. I went with Velocity Blue.

Great shots of the interior!

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
I think the dark colors all do this truck design a disservice and none of the light options look very fun. I like this Alto Blue but it just comes across so dark. I went with Velocity Blue.

Great shots of the interior!
Thanks! will have more soon!

Sponsored

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Being pretty old school - I am kinda upset that it looks like there is no CD player. Solution is to spend tedious hours copying all CDs to a SD card for your phone. Bit of a bummer.

OP
OP
detroiter313

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Being pretty old school - I am kinda upset that it looks like there is no CD player. Solution is to spend tedious hours copying all CDs to a SD card for your phone. Bit of a bummer.
True, but with modern technology and then along with just the simplicity of MP3 compared to a physical disk, it just makes sense. I get it tho I am in the same boat, wish there was one, but it just isn't worth the time and effort of the manufacture.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Faster to just find the song on YouTube and use one of the sites that'll rip the audio track to an MP3.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spent some of my browser-time copying the CDs to my music library. IT was a pain, but survived ~1,300 Cd's...now they are in storage. It was a long process, but ultimately worth it if you pace the replication process. Best wishes.

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Perhaps an external CD player could be plugged into a USB port if REALLY necessary?

**quietly kicks giant CD books from high school back under the seat**
Sponsored