2.0L EcoBoost

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
The single difference between this truck and mine is the trifold cover. I ordered hard roll up. I keep falling more in love with this truck. Come on October!!!!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, all trims get the same easy fill thingamajig. If I'm reading the owner's manual correctly, the only difference is the hybrids get a button in the cockpit to open the fuel door, while the EB owners have to push the fuel door to open it.
I recall seeing the hybrid has the fuel door release because it needs to vent the pressurization they have for the fuel tank to improve efficiency.

DuaneM

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
This video made me switch. I was torn between CG and Alto when I ordered, went with CG, but I changed my mind after seeing good photo/video of both I love Alto Blue.

Sponsored

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great Video, thank YOU!

Unfortunately is this color not available with the XL trim :-(

G00se

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer Sport
Great video. This is exactly what I ordered less the sunroof and the trifold tonneau cover ( I ordered the roll-up). I think the Alto Blue and the Lariat interior navy blue compliment each other the best of all the color choices which is one reason went with the Alto Blue. Looking forward to seeing it in person. Hopefully before January :rolleyes:

Vemmer3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vemund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 MIATA MX5 2022 MAVERICK LARIAT LUX 2.0 AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, this is what I have ordered as well, less the moon roof. Lariat, lux trim, 4k tow, FX4, co-pilot360 and spray in bed liner. Like the Alto blue more now. Waiting paitiently-LOL

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This video made me switch. I was torn between CG and Alto when I ordered, went with CG, but I changed my mind after seeing good photo/video of both I love Alto Blue.
Yup me too - I'm switching - the carbonized grey looked darker on the build site than in the first photo/videos I've seen. It's a nice color and I like the depth but it's a much lighter than I expected. The Alto Blue is much darker which I like and I think will match up nicely with the black wheels.

Outside the Alto Blue looks similar to the inside video which I like - https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-2022-maverick-lariat-exterior-interior.1118/

Jmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer and Yukon Denali
Yup me too - I'm switching - the carbonized grey looked darker on the build site than in the first photo/videos I've seen. It's a nice color and I like the depth but it's a much lighter than I expected. The Alto Blue is much darker which I like and I think will match up nicely with the black wheels.

Outside the Alto Blue looks similar to the inside video which I like - https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-2022-maverick-lariat-exterior-interior.1118/
Saw alto blue today on a bronco sport. It is very dark blue. Almost looks black. Now when sun hits it it gets lighter

Sponsored

DuaneM

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500

That's exactly my thought process. The Grey looks good, it's just a bit plain. The Alto Blue will pair well with the black wheels.