Sponsored

JackTack

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2000 Toyota Avalon
Just so we can say that someone average 5'8" has sat in one. Here is me and my kids at Chicago auto show with XLT Hybrid Area 51. The power driver seat was set all the way back though, but plenty of room for car seats in the rear.

Mav Pic1.jpg

Mav Pic2.jpg

Mav Pic3.jpg

Mav Pic4.jpg
Thanks for the pics with the kids- my wife has had concerns about our daughter being comfortable in the back seat (she's close to 4'8" now) but that looks like it's gonna be just great for her.
Sponsored

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Nice video! I really want to see more of these videos looking at the interiors of the Maverick. I don't know if anyone remembers this guy, but saabkyle04 on youtube used to make the best videos for cars. I love the videos that show you every detail you want to see and didn't know you wanted to see.
Yes, I remember him. He's one of the reasons I bought my Hyundai Veloster. He did a video on the interior and exterior and it sold me.

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Just so we can say that someone average 5'8" has sat in one. Here is me and my kids at Chicago auto show with XLT Hybrid Area 51. The power driver seat was set all the way back though, but plenty of room for car seats in the rear.

Mav Pic1.jpg

Mav Pic2.jpg

Mav Pic3.jpg

Mav Pic4.jpg
All ... that ... blue ... haha

dbaum23

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
This Jolly Green Giant appreciates the seating test. It's weird with us tall people ... a lot of us gravitate toward smaller cars.
For some reason they seem to have more leg room.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Mav Pic1.jpg

Mav Pic2.jpg

Mav Pic3.jpg

Mav Pic4.jpg
Leg room looks good enough- Thanks for sharing :)

Sponsored

profecia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mav Pic1.jpg

Mav Pic2.jpg

Mav Pic3.jpg

Mav Pic4.jpg

Thanks for sharing! Glad to see a family fitting in there. I'm exactly in the same situation.

By the way, I see you already reaching 5'9", way to go! #magic

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice video! I really want to see more of these videos looking at the interiors of the Maverick. I don't know if anyone remembers this guy, but saabkyle04 on youtube used to make the best videos for cars. I love the videos that show you every detail you want to see and didn't know you wanted to see.
I ordered my mav from them (seen his gt up close)
Sponsored