Sponsored

Real-Life Photos: 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 (Exterior & Interior)

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
I tried hard to not like this truck, but I just can't. The only thing that stops me right now is the bed length, so I'll need to stick with my Ranger. But latter on down the road if things change, I'll have to stop by my Ford dealer. Home run for Ford.

I hope somewhere a long the line Ford would think about a flat floor under the back seat like the F-150. If it's possible.

rtsherry73

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
Undecided
Ford Engineer: How high should the Maverick speedometer go?

Engineer Boss: Better make it 140.

Ford Engineer: Why 140?

Engineer Boss: Because the aftermarket will derestrict the speed limiter, and the truck with the 2.0 turbo will hit 140.

Ford Engineer: Oh... Can I try?

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Ford Engineer: How high should the Maverick speedometer go?

Engineer Boss: Better make it 140.

Ford Engineer: Why 140?

Engineer Boss: Because the aftermarket will derestrict the speed limiter, and the truck with the 2.0 turbo will hit 140.

Ford Engineer: Oh... Can I try?
"Well, we know people will be swapping the 2.3EB in these as well, sooo..."

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Can't be entirely sure, but is the passenger seat on the Lariat height adjustable??? I see manual 6 way adjustable passenger seat listed in the 500A group and it looks like there is a cut out for the height adjustment on the side of the passenger seat, but I'm not sure if they consider lumbar as an adjustment. I may have to pony up for the Lariat if that is the case as that has been a dream feature for my wife :LOL:

Sponsored

JamesHenry

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Fit, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Can't be entirely sure, but is the passenger seat on the Lariat height adjustable??? I see manual 6 way adjustable passenger seat listed in the 500A group and it looks like there is a cut out for the height adjustment on the side of the passenger seat, but I'm not sure if they consider lumbar as an adjustment. I may have to pony up for the Lariat if that is the case as that has been a dream feature for my wife :LOL:
I hope so since I opted for Lariat + Lariat Lux Package. Some of the documentation says its power, some of it says its manual. I don't think anyone can say for certain either way at this point 😂

MrHomeGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried hard to not like this truck, but I just can't. The only thing that stops me right now is the bed length, so I'll need to stick with my Ranger. But latter on down the road if things change, I'll have to stop by my Ford dealer. Home run for Ford.

I hope somewhere a long the line Ford would think about a flat floor under the back seat like the F-150. If it's possible.
That's the best thing on the F150 is that flat floor. Very usable, I keep my dometic fridge there. That might make an interesting after market option to make the Maverick floor flat.

chips46

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2l 2022 ford maverick lariat lux fx4 tow 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope so since I opted for Lariat + Lariat Lux Package. Some of the documentation says its power, some of it says its manual. I don't think anyone can say for certain either way at this point 😂
Mine came with 6 way manual. no lumbar support.

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife is a big fan of lumbar. Even without she was comfortable with the built in lumbar provided.
Sponsored