Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder where the sensor is manufactured?

Possibly the Far East?
We don't know which sensor it was, why it failed, who made it, or whether the "Far East" makes less reliable sensors.
Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We don't know which sensor it was, why it failed, who made it, or whether the "Far East" makes less reliable sensors.
Now I feel better. Thank you

AutoDrifter

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Leaf s plus maverick sold
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today went to the drive thru and my Check engine light came on and wonā€™t come off I only have 18k miles probably will contact the dealer tomorrow but might as well get the recalls done while Iā€™m there

STU @ PACIFIC DREAM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
STU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have 5,000 miles on my 2023 hybrid. Itā€™s not had one problem. None. Now I did have a sticker on my rear window when I took delivery that said the truck had been tested by Ford at the plant before shipment. I donā€™t know what they tested or checked but knock on wood I have not had anything to return it for. Stu Long-Utah

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Lux Package Co-Pilot 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2024 Ford Maverick HYBRID XLT and the check engine light came on coming back from a road trip on Monday. I brought it to the Ford dealer Tuesday and they said they're having problems running a compression test because the 1st cylinder is all contaminated. Mechanic said it might need a new engine! I've only put 1600 miles on it since i received it less than two months ago! Dealer is also saying they don't have rentals for me either. So it's costing me more to buy a brand new Ford Truck! So much for dependability

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did they indicate how a new truck with 1600 miles have a "contaminated cylinder"? What's it contaminated with? Coolant? Rodent urine? Trying to understand this.
Sponsored