Sponsored

Changing out orange XLT cubby trays for the XL black/gray ones -- part number?

PebbleMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Subaru Crosstrek Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can read what might be the Ford part number in the photo.

Ford Maverick Changing out orange XLT cubby trays for the XL black/gray ones -- part number? Tray 1

Ford Maverick Changing out orange XLT cubby trays for the XL black/gray ones -- part number? Tray 2
Sponsored

OP
OP

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Alto Blu, LUX, Sunroof, delivered 3/18/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can read what might be the Ford part number in the photo.
The part # on the back of the image is NZ6B-E047A74-A, but it does not come up via a Google or Ford parts search.

I ordered Part # NZ6Z-60045G34-BA per post #10, but it just came in and it is BROWN (for the Lariat).

TS0323, are you able to find your original receipt for the black version?

So, still need to find the correct part # for the XL BLACK version. Anyone else order it?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are removable, thank goodness! They just look like the plastic underneath so I totally get why you would think that.

I was originally looking to swap with an XLT owner to increase visibility in that space (it's pretty dark even with the light) but it's since grown on me a lot. I love how understated the interior is.
Holler if you change your mind! Our Maverick XLT is due to be delivered in March and my least favourite colour on the planet is bright orange! Happy to swap with you...or anyone interested!

felsf50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Could they be sprayed with a rubber or vinyl paint of your choice?
I am wondering if RIT dye would work? I bought Magpul AR mags in white and dyed them all graphite gray to match the furniture. That was years ago and heavy use and there is not white showing on any of them.

This is what I used for the mag bodies.

Sponsored

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ill trade you I will get my XL at the end of April.

OP
OP

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered NZ6Z-26045G34-AA but it ended up being the flat matt that goes inside the center console...

So, still on a quest to find the correct part # for the XL insert BLACK version...

May have to end up painting the orange one, but not sure how the paint will hold up since the rubber is so pliable.

TerryWalker

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD
Could be mistaken but am under the impression the XL tray is not removable while the orange insert of XLT and Lariat is removable and what's underneath is the same as the molded XL tray.

Might be a fun DIY project to pick up a roll of the semi-tacky kind of shelf liner (not the sticky Con-Tac paper) in a pattern/color of your choice and play with it to fit the orange tray.
Took delivery of my XLT Friday and removed the orange trays without a problem. They will now hold different sized dark screws in my wood shop.....

OP
OP

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I decided to go the paint route... a couple coats of primer, couple coats of black metallic, followed by 2 coats of clear enamel. Came out perfect, will have to see how it holds up in the long run.

Ford Maverick Changing out orange XLT cubby trays for the XL black/gray ones -- part number? Cubby_black

Sponsored

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
This tread is dealing with the under dash trays and bottom of cup holders. Has anyone come across an acceptable top tray for the center armrest compartment?
Still waiting for my Mav, but getting the extras while I'm waiting.

TIA-

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
I decided to go the paint route... a couple coats of primer, couple coats of black metallic, followed by 2 coats of clear enamel. Came out perfect, will have to see how it holds up in the long run.

Cubby_black.jpg
How did the charger pad react to the layers of Primer, paint and clear?

OP
OP

Milous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
UPDATE:
The correct Ford part number for the large black tray (stock on the XL) is NZ6Z-60045G34-AA

minuccic

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
blue maverick xl
Does anyone happen to have the part numbers for the XL center console trays? Wife says she can't deal with the bright orange ones, looks too out of place, wants me to change them out when(ever) we get the truck. Anyone else not liking the orange?

UPDATE:
The correct Ford part number for the large black tray (stock on the XL) is NZ6Z-60045G34-AA
ill buy ur orange 732 439 2743
Sponsored