First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven’t really messed with this feature yet but noticed when I plugged my phone into the USB and connected it tonight that it would randomly disconnect on its own. I would be listening to some music on Apple play and it would just disconnect out of nowhere. Anybody else ran into this?
Sponsored

Space

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
🤓 I routinely have had CarPlay utilization problems. Physical connection is a continual problem in different ways. Phone connection dirty, cable problems, some users mentioned behind dash adapter issue, background running apps on phone can cause user and CarPlay problems, cell data loss caused issues even when it does not exist, and many times I just don’t know why CarPlay is acting up. Just connecting CarPlay is inconsistent in nature. Add wireless interface device and cross your fingers.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I haven’t really messed with this feature yet but noticed when I plugged my phone into the USB and connected it tonight that it would randomly disconnect on its own. I would be listening to some music on Apple play and it would just disconnect out of nowhere. Anybody else ran into this?
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.  

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seems that more intermittent connectivity to the Maverick is common with iphone users than Android. As others have posted in many threads; Clean the ports, use a new, short cable, no longer than 3 ft. Buy it from either your phone manufacturer or from a well-known good brand, like ANKER.

Or buy a wireless adapter, like AA Wireless, which now works with either Android or ios.

Sponsored

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
CarPlay issues are thoroughly documented on this forum. I’ve had substantial issues in the past. For me the best fix is to remove any Bluetooth connection to the stereo and simply plug in every time. My radio struggled makin the decision between the two types of inputs and frequently dropped connection no matter the format, cable, software, phone, etc. My stereo may fail to connect every once in a while now but overall it is much better.

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This solved my issue 95 % it’s now wireless but has a hiccup every now and then I’ll live with that

Ford Maverick CarPlay A1F56719-E15B-4EBB-A639-224C15FC1811

Adas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello everyone, before I was ready to purchase a good looking truck-
MAVERICK ! You guys are look to me, like one big happy family,helping everyone ,who has a question!!! You guys have answer all the new owners !!! BRAVO
MY CAR Play is connect with no problem! But my iPod classic 160 g . O boy , unbelievable for this technology from (NASSA ) . Finally when I get contact , is okay and play until... next start track again!!! Please help us , I love driving with my music, can't wait , I thinking to make appointment with angry management for may self!!!😡🤓😡😜
Sponsored