Sponsored

Carbonized Gray Fully Optioned Lariat picked up today! ...Stats inside...

IslaDelDan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 & 2019 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I plan to use the Flood-Zeigler ESP sheets from their Ford website as a negotiation tool with my Ford dealership in Galveston. Their prices seem very reasonable compared with others and their QA section is darned thorough. I've had four Ford ESP plans over the years, did not shop them before purchase - and should have, and actually used two of the four. The other two I got a small refund when I sold my Expedition and F-150. We'll see how it goes.
Sponsored

Thodges

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal and Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations! It's good to know what my truck will look like minus the sunroof. Fords process for ordering sucks. My order went in on June 14 and I'm still waiting. :mad:

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Great Looking Truck.
Do you have time to take/post more photos? I'd like to see the Lariat interior against the Carbonized Gray. Appreciate your consideration.
I second this request. I have a Lariat ordered but am still somewhat undecided on the color. Your truck looks great in the exterior photo, but I imagine many future Lariat owners would like to see some pics of the interior with the painted door frame included.

I live in Elmhurst so hope to see you out on the road sometime soon. I haven't seen a Mav out in the wild yet.

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I second this request. I have a Lariat ordered but am still somewhat undecided on the color. Your truck looks great in the exterior photo, but I imagine many future Lariat owners would like to see some pics of the interior with the painted door frame included.

I live in Elmhurst so hope to see you out on the road sometime soon. I haven't seen a Mav out in the wild yet.
Word, I just drove to TN and did not see ONE! Mine is the first one I've ever laid my eyes on. Speaking of which, lay your eyes on this --> the photos you guys requested:

Ford Maverick Carbonized Gray Fully Optioned Lariat picked up today! ...Stats inside... 20211202_082531[1]

Ford Maverick Carbonized Gray Fully Optioned Lariat picked up today! ...Stats inside... 20211202_082523[1]

Ford Maverick Carbonized Gray Fully Optioned Lariat picked up today! ...Stats inside... 20211202_082514[1]

Tony_The_Wiseguy

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Well, Folks, my wait has finally concluded with the pickup of my... pickup... today. Most of the order details are in my signature, will add the rest by the time you see this.

Here are the details written as though I were Ford:
7/30: Ordered.
10/04: Original production date
10/11: Production date............just kidding. We held ya back like a slow 3rd grader.
10/18: Production date..........just kidding. Please refresh the tracker infinity times from here on out, thanks!
10/25: Production date, for real this time. But also partially jk, lmao. 10/27 is the date, frfr.
11/11: Built. Lucky number - look at that!
11/12 or 11/13, we don't know: Shipped. Not sure which date. Also don't even bother trying to track the railcar. That shit don't work. lmao

1638407371690.png

I also bought the unlimited miles lifetime bumper to bumper warranty for only like $1700 bucks (usually like $3200, transferrable), so this baby is covered if I break as much as a radio knob in 15 years. Awesome. I am in it for about $42K total and totally happy with that! And remember, this thing is fully optioned - 4k, Lux, FX4, 360, Sunroof, All weather mats, etc.

Packey Webb ford in Downers Grove IL did an A1 job with everything, including my requests for no dealership stickers and no drilling the bumper for the front license plate. They tucked the plate mount under the seat instead as I asked. My bumper is a virgin, unlike a lot of your mothers....probably...

I will likely become a bit more quiet on the forums now that the wait is over, so you can look forward to me not posting memes on your thread or zingin' ya when ya say something cringey. Either way, love you folks and thanks for helping me make it through the whole waiting period. That shit was a trip.

*cue driving off into the sunset*

Peace,

- The Air Shootist
(check out my shitty Youtube channel If you like shootin' varmints with $3000 airguns.)

Hey Neighbor! Former Downers Grove resident here. Always heard Packey Webb was good, I remember when they were on the corner of Finley and Ogden. Truck looks amazing, congrats! I am waiting on my Hybrid that just shipped heading to Riverview Ford Oswego. If my dealer is offering the same warranty for the same price I am definitely getting that too!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Neighbor! Former Downers Grove resident here. Always heard Packey Webb was good, I remember when they were on the corner of Finley and Ogden. Truck looks amazing, congrats! I am waiting on my Hybrid that just shipped heading to Riverview Ford Oswego. If my dealer is offering the same warranty for the same price I am definitely getting that too!
Ask to read the contract. I am backing out of the warranty. $200 deductible any time it is used and a shit ton of non-covered parts (that I'd expect to be covered)...

OP
OP
Air Shootist

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I gotta tell you guys... after driving this truck for only like 60 miles I already love it. I came from a Mazda CX-7 crossover and the Maverick seems so much more spacious/open inside plus it gives you more of a commanding feel over the road - all while only being like 11 inches longer than the CX-7 I was used to. Seems to have less body roll, too.

The tech is amazing - I keep finding more stuff out like headlights that seem to turn with you, keyless entry by touching the door handle when key is in proximity, etc. The sound system is a banger, sub and amp included.

Today I took the trash out to my 120yard driveway by loading it in the bed. Most satisfying experience, especially since before I was used to sticking my arm out the window and dragging the wheeled can all the way out there all my life (got quite good at that!).

There is enough room in the bed (with the tailgate down) to lay down. I'll eventually be getting some sort of tent for the bed. Will be interesting to see how the aftermarket develops. With the cancellation & refund of my $1700 BS "lifetime" warranty that I was misled on - I plan on dropping that instead into non-warranty voiding upgrades.

I want some STL files for the F.I.T.S. system so if you guys have some of those or any recommendations for upgrades - I'm all ears!

staryoshi

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Colorado
Congrats on cancelling the extended scam :) Not what I'd get in that price range, but different strokes! Congrats on the fly ride, too.

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We chose CG and "dual climate" so Lariat it is, then why not get the quieter windshield and spare, so Lux it is, but we had just paid Honda dealership quite a lot to get the drain tubes for the Odyssey sunroof cleaned out, so wife vetoed the sunroof.... :)

Congrats and thanks for the updates and pics!

rehf0376

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Great Looking Truck.
Do you have time to take/post more photos? I'd like to see the Lariat interior against the Carbonized Gray. Appreciate your consideration.
Agreed — Debating on this carbonized gray for mine. Looks much better in person/photos than it does the Ford rendering...

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, Folks, my wait has finally concluded with the pickup of my... pickup... today. Most of the order details are in my signature, will add the rest by the time you see this.

Here are the details written as though I were Ford:
7/30: Ordered.
10/04: Original production date
10/11: Production date............just kidding. We held ya back like a slow 3rd grader.
10/18: Production date..........just kidding. Please refresh the tracker infinity times from here on out, thanks!
10/25: Production date, for real this time. But also partially jk, lmao. 10/27 is the date, frfr.
11/11: Built. Lucky number - look at that!
11/12 or 11/13, we don't know: Shipped. Not sure which date. Also don't even bother trying to track the railcar. That shit don't work. lmao

1638407371690.png

I also bought the unlimited miles lifetime bumper to bumper warranty for only like $1700 bucks (usually like $3200, transferrable), so this baby is covered if I break as much as a radio knob in 15 years. Awesome. I am in it for about $42K total and totally happy with that! And remember, this thing is fully optioned - 4k, Lux, FX4, 360, Sunroof, All weather mats, etc.

Packey Webb ford in Downers Grove IL did an A1 job with everything, including my requests for no dealership stickers and no drilling the bumper for the front license plate. They tucked the plate mount under the seat instead as I asked. My bumper is a virgin, unlike a lot of your mothers....probably...

I will likely become a bit more quiet on the forums now that the wait is over, so you can look forward to me not posting memes on your thread or zingin' ya when ya say something cringey. Either way, love you folks and thanks for helping me make it through the whole waiting period. That shit was a trip.

*cue driving off into the sunset*

Peace,

- The Air Shootist
(check out my shitty Youtube channel If you like shootin' varmints with $3000 airguns.)
Springfield, IL here - Wondering if you get a chance if you could measure the height from ground to top of back seat? Have a Golden Retriever who is getting up in years & suffering from some Arthritis & has difficulty jumping into our back seat of our car.
Ordered 7/26 Lariat, Rapid Red, CoPilot 360, Lux Pkg, First Edition. Still waiting - Priority Code 2 since late November.
Sponsored