2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here is my list so far in no particular order.

1. LASFIT LEDs
2. 2in Stubby Antenna
3. Smartfit floormats
4. LED ambient lighting in foot area
5. Orange trim on dash
6. DIY bed liner
7. Coverado leather seat covers
8. Tailgate assist
9. DIY bed rails
10. LED truck bed lighting
11. hood deflector
12. window air deflectors

I still plan to upgrade the speakers, and add a Sub in the back. I need to add the trailer hitch and wiring. I also plan to tint the front two windows to match the rear. The last thing I want to add (possibly) hood struts so I can get rid of the hood prop.
Did you do the entire vehicle in LASFIT LED's? I'm considering it.. they got a 15% off sale which will offset the cross border shipping cost haha
Sponsored

kahuna_08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Did you do the entire vehicle in LASFIT LED's? I'm considering it.. they got a 15% off sale which will offset the cross border shipping cost haha
I did. the hardest part is the side markers. I definitely think it is worth it.

OP
OP

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I did. the hardest part is the side markers. I definitely think it is worth it.
Alright, you just sold me on doing the whole truck hahaha thank you!

BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
40k Ford Points can be spent on the Ford floor trays which apparently aren't in stock in Canada for another 2 months. What made you want the Findaway ones more?

Also link to beaver step please :D
My mav was the model for the 2022 hybrid floor trays both front and back. I got the hook up here actually in one of the Canadian threads, they were looking for hybrids in Markham. Part of the job is, you get the prototype trays for free (value $250 or so) when they're ready in about 2 months and they take a few pictures for their site.

beaver step:

TGL Hitch Step, Tow Hitch for 2" Receivers

This is a good price but extra shipping kills it. The one I have isn't avail at the moment on .ca but might be on .com or even again on .ca in a few days. I have the SmittyBilt version. The one I linked above is nicer than mine cause it has the grips embedded in, but nothing a bit of grip tape can't fix. Also added a locking hitch pin so no one steals it. And cause all hitches are wobbly, I just wrapped some gorilla tape around it, barely moves now.

skinnyboy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mod hole...welcome! I fell in weeks ago, but just got my Mav last week!

Ok here's my list. Don't really have links atm but can help you get if you message me.

1. My fav: the beaver step. It's like a hitch step but shaped like a beaver tail, which is also shaped like a friggin heavy arrow head made of solid steel. Good luck to those that attempt to bump my car while parking behind me.
It's so cool cause you can see it pointing in the reverse cam, so you know your reference point.

2. avs bugflector II...I always get these for my cars. I liked the look of the ford one but can't stand tape attached items. This one screws into the bottom so works great!

3 bison trifold cover: so much awesome for 689. I even set up the flappy drain tubes for a nice clean termination for a few bucks from Home Depot.

4 stubby antenna...Amazon.com + amerifriend

5. Custom 3d printed cubby grid for Amazon auto charger...still on v3 but it's looking and fitting great already...just have to solve plus clean up wiring

6. DIY bedmat...cut from 2 big rubber sheets from Costco, taped with some extra wide gorilla tape...pretty proud of this one.

7. 2x6 plastic lumber from menards In America.....cut already but will spray the ends with flex seal spray or if i can find my old plasti dip cans.

next up:
Little bit of weatherproofing the tailgate and tonneau
findway custom floor trays (2 months?)
Screen protector
3d printed garbage bag holder
Tailgate lettering
Dash cam (no idea what to do here)
How to spend my 40k ford points
How did you do the drain tube termination? Used my points on a replacement key fob because I'm an idiot and lost one already :cautious:

Cheers.

Sponsored

BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How did you do the drain tube termination? Used my points on a replacement key fob because I'm an idiot and lost one already :cautious:

Cheers.
I thought I posted the photos in a Canadian thread but can't seem to find it...so here's the quick termination explanation (pics might not be in order)

1. grab 2x 1/2 inch L pieces from home depot
2. Find and remove the 2 black plugs in the left and right side of the bed walls near the back.
3. Cut and fit the black plug over one side of the L piece and put it back in the hole
4 cut and fit the tube to attach to the other side of the L piece...give it a bit of slack too.

Pretty easy but take the time to make it look nice. Don't just cut stuff all Willy Nilly lol

Ford Maverick [Canada] First round of mods/accessories done: Ranked from favorite to least 951F557B-1D7B-4197-8F75-678980203C42

Ford Maverick [Canada] First round of mods/accessories done: Ranked from favorite to least 4EAEFF82-4264-4879-A1E3-D48B8E510AC0

Ford Maverick [Canada] First round of mods/accessories done: Ranked from favorite to least 9AEC8C6D-03D4-44DC-A9B1-2D33A103B0C3

Ford Maverick [Canada] First round of mods/accessories done: Ranked from favorite to least 8A109C46-E735-43A3-A030-D3472A47DF14

Ford Maverick [Canada] First round of mods/accessories done: Ranked from favorite to least 1C663355-F415-4643-B1E0-7EF10123E5F7

Ford Maverick [Canada] First round of mods/accessories done: Ranked from favorite to least 60912057-EA5D-48CE-B980-D1383F496F7F

Caleb Smith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Hybrid Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mod hole...welcome! I fell in weeks ago, but just got my Mav last week!

Ok here's my list. Don't really have links atm but can help you get if you message me.

1. My fav: the beaver step. It's like a hitch step but shaped like a beaver tail, which is also shaped like a friggin heavy arrow head made of solid steel. Good luck to those that attempt to bump my car while parking behind me.
It's so cool cause you can see it pointing in the reverse cam, so you know your reference point.

2. avs bugflector II...I always get these for my cars. I liked the look of the ford one but can't stand tape attached items. This one screws into the bottom so works great!

3 bison trifold cover: so much awesome for 689. I even set up the flappy drain tubes for a nice clean termination for a few bucks from Home Depot.

4 stubby antenna...Amazon.com + amerifriend

5. Custom 3d printed cubby grid for Amazon auto charger...still on v3 but it's looking and fitting great already...just have to solve plus clean up wiring

6. DIY bedmat...cut from 2 big rubber sheets from Costco, taped with some extra wide gorilla tape...pretty proud of this one.

7. 2x6 plastic lumber from menards In America.....cut already but will spray the ends with flex seal spray or if i can find my old plasti dip cans.

next up:
Little bit of weatherproofing the tailgate and tonneau
findway custom floor trays (2 months?)
Screen protector
3d printed garbage bag holder
Tailgate lettering
Dash cam (no idea what to do here)
How to spend my 40k ford points
ANy help on locating the Rubber mat that you used for the bed? I was considering an aftermarket one online for $75. But No reveiws makes me uneasy.

Thanks!

BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ANy help on locating the Rubber mat that you used for the bed? I was considering an aftermarket one online for $75. But No reveiws makes me uneasy.

Thanks!
Costco 2x 3x4 rubber floor mat (the one with the circles at the bottom) and then Gorilla tape (extra wide) to go over the seam. Cost was I think $23 per mat, got it in Ajax maybe 3 weeks ago.

Bastards are not only heavy but smell sooooooo terrible straight from Costco. I left mine outside untouched for about 2 weeks and smell was 98% gone. Used normal cutting blade (new) to slice and dice and a hole drill bit (with water) to get the circular corners of the tie down cutouts.

Sponsored

Caleb Smith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Costco 2x 3x4 rubber floor mat (the one with the circles at the bottom) and then Gorilla tape (extra wide) to go over the seam. Cost was I think $23 per mat, got it in Ajax maybe 3 weeks ago.

Bastards are not only heavy but smell sooooooo terrible straight from Costco. I left mine outside untouched for about 2 weeks and smell was 98% gone. Used normal cutting blade (new) to slice and dice and a hole drill bit (with water) to get the circular corners of the tie down cutouts.
Any chance you have a link? Im having a hard time finding it on there website.

BIG_daddy_qwerty

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any chance you have a link? Im having a hard time finding it on there website.
I don't think it's on the website, only instore. I think this is the code for it (Item #1202210) so call around and see if they have close to you. It's 3/4 thick so you might find a comparable item from Home Depot as well (without the circle things).

Caleb Smith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think it's on the website, only instore. I think this is the code for it (Item #1202210) so call around and see if they have close to you. It's 3/4 thick so you might find a comparable item from Home Depot as well (without the circle things).

Thanks!

OP
OP

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

These are also the recommended mats for if you want to have a home gym. But yeah that rubber smell needs to be aired out for a week first

Delbert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Forester, honda Accord Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My list:

Bed Rack- custom steel