First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've noticed the Maverick windshield collects more bugs than my sedans, I use a RainX type washer fluid, things come off a bit easier with that use & I also add some window cleaner or windex to the fluid to clean better.
Sponsored

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Clean windshield with 0000 steel wool using water or a window cleaner to lube the steel wool.

Once you have done that, claybar the windshield and clean windshield after using the claybar.

Once you have done that, ceramic coat the windshield.

I then use Chemical Guys Hydro View for maintenance.

Bugs do not stick, and I do not have to use my windshield wipers in rain if I am b in motion.

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Remind me to not eat any stew at the maverick forum potluck...
We only serve French Fried Rabbit Tracks at our Meet ups. That way, no one gains any weight. When we do serve anything, it is Armadillo on half shell since we do not get many oysters here. Whoever finds road kill on the way in brings it LOL.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
Undecided
We only serve French Fried Rabbit Tracks at our Meet ups. That way, no one gains any weight. When we do serve anything, it is Armadillo on half shell since we do not get many oysters here. Whoever finds road kill on the way in brings it LOL.
Might pass on the Armadillo, but i'm bringing some tire mashed potatoes, seasoned with the finest gravel.

MAVERlCK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
El Padre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6, SRT4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clean your windows good with something good like Stoner glass cleaner inside and out. Wet wax all of your windows including the windshield. Bugs and bird doo come off and you'll have super clear vision, mine do not streak or spot.
Sponsored