- First Name
- Lance
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2025
- Threads
- 12
- Messages
- 78
- Reaction score
- 143
- Location
- Sutherlin, OR
- Vehicle(s)
- 2025 Maverick XLT
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
How do you like the WildPeaks on your Tremor?I went the cheap way
Black plastic lug nuts covers
2.75$ USD
![]()
The WildPeaks are impressively quiet for an All-Terrain tire, making long highway hauls to the trail much more pleasant.How do you like the WildPeaks on your Tremor?
I went with black hug caps look great and less expensiveWant to go with black lug nuts. Many to choose from on Amazon. Price ranges from $25 to $33. Any input on which ones seem better than others? All look same to me. TIA
The one I ordered it, didn't feel secure attached, I added some 3m double side tape to not to loose them in the roadI went with black hug caps look great and less expensive
I just bought the Gorilla brand on eBay. They were about 38.00 for twenty.Want to go with black lug nuts. Many to choose from on Amazon. Price ranges from $25 to $33. Any input on which ones seem better than others? All look same to me. TIA
Mine stay on through 3 car washes a weekThe one I ordered it, didn't feel secure attached, I added some 3m double side tape to not to loose them in the road
I got mine at tirerack.Want to go with black lug nuts. Many to choose from on Amazon. Price ranges from $25 to $33. Any input on which ones seem better than others? All look same to me. TIA