First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022, Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been waiting for my XL hybrid since Nov 2021. Had a canceled VIN rolled to 2023. Today my son brought me to a dealership and handed me the keys to a Maverick XLT Hybrid LUX with moon roof and all the bells and whistles. He had ordered a Maverick in November 2021 as well when he feared his Bronco 2 door wouldn't happen. He never canceled his Maverick order even though he has had his 2 door Bronco for a year. He gave me a great birthday surprise complete with a custom license plate with the number of days I waited followed by the word DAYS. He even custom made a plate frame with "Waited for".... at the top. Maybe no one other than Maverick and Bronco owners/future owners will get the joke but it was well thought out.

Ford Maverick Birthday Surprise Maverick From My Son! IMG_1162
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You Sir have an Awesome Son !!! Well done on raising him and I tip my hat to him for his loving action to you. Congratulations to you Both !!!! You both should be so proud and honored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What a great son.
And what a fortunate woman you are to be gifted a Maverick.
Clearly you all did something right raising such a considerate, thoughtful, young man.
Happy birthday and happy Mavericking.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

AWESOME !!! Congratulations !!

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is a great Maverick story! Congratulations on getting your truck and raising a thoughtful young man!

Sponsored

OP
OP

MaverickMom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022, Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@all He's an awesome kid.... young man. Thank you

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congratulations!!! 🎂 What an awesome ideal for the license plate too.
My birthday is Sunday, but i'm sure I won't be getting Maverick for it lol.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's so awesome!!! Congrats!

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been waiting for my XL hybrid since Nov 2021. Had a canceled VIN rolled to 2023. Today my son brought me to a dealership and handed me the keys to a Maverick XLT Hybrid LUX with moon roof and all the bells and whistles. He had ordered a Maverick in November 2021 as well when he feared his Bronco 2 door wouldn't happen. He never canceled his Maverick order even though he has had his 2 door Bronco for a year. He gave me a great birthday surprise complete with a custom license plate with the number of days I waited followed by the word DAYS. He even custom made a plate frame with "Waited for".... at the top. Maybe no one other than Maverick and Bronco owners/future owners will get the joke but it was well thought out.

IMG_1162.jpg
Congrats! It almost looks like rapid red in this light.

Sponsored

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_1162.jpg
that's great! enjoy your new mav 🍻

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

What am I doing wrong? I’m always the one handing over keys! 🤔

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_1162.jpg
Outstanding.... A dad's dream come true

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_1162.jpg
Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights.
Sponsored