Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In my opinion, it is an attempt to keep the upcoming release of the official ST package quiet. There were pictures of a ST prototype or show vehicle that were posted here and quickly removed by the administrator. When I questioned this I was informed the ST did not exist.
That post didn’t show a prototype. Someone slapped on an ST badge and added a couple of decals to a MAVERICK. Silly and maybe amusing—but not a prototype. I don’t know why the admin nuked the post, but I’m guessing it was because people were taking it seriously, and he didn’t want this site to spread misinformation. No conspiracy.
Sponsored

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
guess im in the minority...wish I could get rid of the screen all together

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That post didn’t show a prototype. Someone slapped on an ST badge and added a couple of decals to a MAVERICK. Silly and maybe amusing—but not a prototype. I don’t know why the admin nuked the post, but I’m guessing it was because people were taking it seriously, and he didn’t want this site to spread misinformation. No conspiracy.
there was a post of spy photos of what could possibly be a new ST trim level...

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would love to see a retrofit to cover the useless cubby with a bigger screen ........ ;)

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In my opinion, it is an attempt to keep the upcoming release of the official ST package quiet. There were pictures of a ST prototype or show vehicle that were posted here and quickly removed by the administrator. When I questioned this I was informed the ST did not exist.
Just like the Rattler leak of course on purpose then removed -

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen other threads where the OP moved stuff from the ESCAPE to the MAVERICK - since they both (Lariat) have Sync-3 perhaps that would work. I was surprised that on the Maverick with Sync-3 the CO-Pilot 360 settings show up on the main screen. On the ESCAPE they are on the INFOTAINMENT screen.

i like the internal NAV on the ESCAPE wish it would have been a MAVERICK option - at least on the LARIAT.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen other threads where the OP moved stuff from the ESCAPE to the MAVERICK - since they both (Lariat) have Sync-3 perhaps that would work. I was surprised that on the Maverick with Sync-3 the CO-Pilot 360 settings show up on the main screen. On the ESCAPE they are on the INFOTAINMENT screen.

i like the internal NAV on the ESCAPE wish it would have been a MAVERICK option - at least on the LARIAT.
I also would have liked the Heads Up Display (HID) it keeps your eyes on the road.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sync 3 would have been nice to have o an XLT, but I didn't want to pony up 3750 to get it as part of the Lariat Lux package.

As long as I can mount and bluetooth my phone I'll be able to navigate, make and receive phone calls and stream Sirius while driving hands free.

Ford would do well to pick up on some of @fordvideguy 's ideas about more stand alone options for MY23 like a cold weather, power, technology, safety&security packages on past and present Ford models.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

RustBeltRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XLE Premium
You might be able to use the 2017 F150 Sync Screen, it's the same size, diamentions and based on the youtube video's i have seen looks to have the same connectors.. It was MUCH higher resolution than the current Mav screen.
Sponsored