First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thing with Arkansas is that one day it might be sunny and 70 then next day it’s dropped down to 30s, low 40s with wind and humidity so that it feels like 30. Don’t get a lot of snow here but we do get cold. I did get out today but forgot to check that storage bin, as I was busy unloading some red cedar planks from my Mav. Meant to take pictures before I unloaded but forgot. I guess I could reload it and take pics then unload it again. Hmmm, no think I’m good maybe next time.
Sponsored

Jim Walker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Mazda, Bmw
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve got a marine extinguisher, fits lower in door panel than red one pictured, kinda locks in as have to twist it to get out

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve a lariat and only have one cubby on passenger side and it’s not deep like one in the pics.
They fit a 2 liter pop bottle, the base plate comes out too

ripperAZ

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MachE 2021 Genesis G90 2032 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's another great spot for one. They also fit great in the door bottle holders.
Yep. One in the cab. One in the bed. That’s why I bought a two pack. You never know when you might need one or be able to help someone out on the side of the road. If The bed is on fire you might not get to that one and if the cabins on fire you might need the one in the bed.

Thoron99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Bed storage cubby box fits a small fire extinguisher 098.JPG

Got this one at Lowe's. First Alert "Auto5" extinguisher.

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess I better get a fire extinguisher for my Mav, as I think it’s jinxed. I’ve been driving for 55 years and have travel I-40 for 50 of those years. Today for the second time in less than 6 months I hit or something hit my Mav on the way to Little Rock. First time it was a 6 foot piece of 18 wheeler tire I was forced to run over at 65mph, tore up a bunch of stuff underneath the Mav $2000 of damage. Today I was traveling along and an 18 wheeler stirred up a big piece of building material along side the road wind was about 25mph and it caught the material like a big sail and it came flying straight at my Mav smacked it dead center of the front grill and bumper, I was doing 65mph so basically it hit my Mav at about 90mph. I saw it coming, but nowhere to go. Whatever it was exploded into pieces flying everywhere. Fortunately it seems to have only took a few chips of paint from the bumper and I’ve already purchase a tube of Touchup paint. I was afraid it had busted my grill or punched a hole in radiator or other vulnerable part.
Sponsored