22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
1,297 Mavericks + 14,550 Bronco Sports = 15,874 out of Hermosillo ~720 builds per day assuming 22 production days. That's probably about 90% capacity based on what I've read on this forum, good numbers for sure considering they just added the Maverick to that mix on 8-16 (y)

I believe 2021MY Bronco Sport production ends around October 29th, while 2022MY Bronco Sports start up November 11th. That will give roughly 8 full production days of just Mavericks in early November. Assuming they have the Maverick in full swing by that point, that could very well result in 5,000-6000 Mavericks produced just in that short period of time.

I'm curious to see the ratio of Bronco Sports to Mavericks that's produced in September, unfortunately we won't know that figure until October of course.
Sponsored

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure if it's comparable, but the Bronco Sport production ramp-up between January-August might mean something similar for the Maverick. Production seems to jump around a bit but at least it's an overall increase. Interesting!

coxwm2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4 Door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully mav numbers will start looking like those bronco sport numbers
Maverick production numbers should start ramping up, as the Bronco Sport is balancing out on production. I would expect to see very low production numbers for the Bronco Sport for September, with the line transitioning to full Maverick production in October, after final cleanup on the Bronco Sport line.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
So just thinking out loud hereā€¦those 1300 Mavs are either sitting at Hermasillo waiting on chips and/or quality checks, waiting to be shipped, or in transit to dealers, right? Man I hope itā€™s #3.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So just thinking out loud hereā€¦those 1300 Mavs are either sitting at Hermasillo waiting on chips and/or quality checks, waiting to be shipped, or in transit to dealers, right? Man I hope itā€™s #3.
Im sure some are mannequins

Sponsored

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Right, but even those would still fall under one of these three options. I donā€™t care if the dealer is willing to sell it to me or not. I have my own coming. I just want to see and drive it, lol.

Also, I realize that none of us know how it might play out but Ford has been making some exceptions recently based on popularity/demand and also supply (or lack thereof). I had an opportunity to purchase a mannequin Ranger well before it reached its designated service milestone when I was shopping for trucks 3-4 months ago.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's the chip shortage, there was an article that came across my feed at 2AM this morning.
Chip shortage is hitting hard this week. GM is extending their downtime at 8 plants across North America until Sept 13th. Hopefully Ford doesn't have more shutdowns.

popyx9

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Appreciate everyone's patience as we begin to really ramp up production. Believe me, we want this truck in your driveway as badly as you do (ok well, almost as badly). It will be worth the wait!
Are there parts shortages for the eco-boost Lariat with all the packages

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

That is what I was thinking, showroom models. There are 3,007 Ford locations in the United States as of July 19, 2021. The state with the most number of Ford locations in the US is Texas, with 232 locations, which is 7% of all Ford locations.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Right, but even those would still fall under one of these three options. I donā€™t care if the dealer is willing to sell it to me or not. I have my own coming. I just want to see and drive it, lol.

Also, I realize that none of us know how it might play out but Ford has been making some exceptions recently based on popularity/demand and also supply (or lack thereof). I had an opportunity to purchase a mannequin Ranger well before it reached its designated service milestone when I was shopping for trucks 3-4 months ago.

I don't think that is going to happen with the Mav's. The Ranger is a mature product. Very few people have seen a Maverick. I think I read somewhere that they would not be allowed to sell a floor model.

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
kingRanchero, your statement sounds like you're on the "front lines" of the Ford production process. Please let your teams know that I personally am excited (and a little anxious - trying to get out of my lease) to see the Maverick hit it's stride and would love for it to be a home run for Ford. I'm not a brand loyalist, I just want the best vehicle for my money. I appreciate the dedication that the teams have shown thus far and please let the executives know that QUALITY needs to be paramount, not quantity... yet. No point in having thousands of vehicles on the road to appease locals and then having to recall every one of them for a bad chip or pulley (or roof!) due to high pressure to get numbers up.
His website is www.ford.com . His location: Dearborn MI.
Looking at his stats it appears that he has given this forum some very good info!

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is what I was thinking, showroom models. There are 3,007 Ford locations in the United States as of July 19, 2021. The state with the most number of Ford locations in the US is Texas, with 232 locations, which is 7% of all Ford locations.
My small Ford dealer in Reno NV told me they won't have one on their lot for 2 months.

Rexus99

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just give me a date even if it's a December Build date. I'm in no hurry. But at least I'll know.

I ordered a set of recliners and have to wait for them to arrive from Viet Nam. But they told me to expect a 17 September ship date once they arrive around mid-September. They told me this back in July. At least I know and can decide if I want to wait or take my money elsewhere.
IMG recliners?