Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The questions @fordvideoguy covered during the main topic of discussion are a must for anybody who doesn't like bad surprises or being blindsided.

The scheduling news was positive. The financing terms, sales/promotional period and terms of the agreement were very fair. Tim gave out insider information regarding the F&I end of a purchase.

The Roush news and future packages are very exciting.

LM's performance shop and DIO team are awesome.

If you didn't watch your not informed.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I might watch this one eventually, I'd rather read it. Most of my time on a computer while I'm watching tv in the evening with my wife.

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please consider posting these in written form, not all of us have either the free time or the attention span to watch these in video form.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Please consider posting these in written form, not all of us have either the free time or the attention span to watch these in video form.
Sorry, I wish I had the time to do that but I don't. There is so much information. You can always listen to the audio formats on 15 different podcast stations. Search for fordvideoguy on any of the most popular streaming platforms.

Sponsored

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry, I wish I had the time to do that but I don't. There is so much information. You can always listen to the audio formats on 15 different podcast stations. Search for fordvideoguy on any of the most popular streaming platforms.
That's unfortunate. My commute is not long enough (even round trip) to watch OR LISTEN to an entire episode.

I just need the written highlights.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy

Curious what happens if

1) someone has changed address or state of residence, or
2) if their driver's license expiration/renewal date has passed since the original '22 order was placed.

Presumably they would have to resubmit current valid documentation to the dealer when being bumped to a '23. But does the negation of the original documentation also wipe the original order such that in order to be approved it now would be treated as a fresh '23 order rather than a carryover from '22?

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I might watch this one eventually, I'd rather read it. Most of my time on a computer while I'm watching tv in the evening with my wife.
If you go the video there are time stamps .for each section 39:45 starts the questions to ask .

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you have about 45 min, that's really all you need. The last hour plus is just people asking the same questions over and over again. You don't need to stay for the full 2 hours if you don't want.

He goes over some scheduling early on over all the models which you can skip if only interested in the Maverick as well.

Truthfully, there hasn't been much new stuff the last few weeks Maverick-wise, but then again there hasn't been much news to work with there either. I expect the next two weeks to have a lot of info, especially on 8/2.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@fordvideoguy has Ford released any details yet on exactly how the MY22 orders pushed to MY23 will be prioritized, considering everyone will be placing brand new orders?

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have about 45 min, that's really all you need. The last hour plus is just people asking the same questions over and over again. You don't need to stay for the full 2 hours if you don't want.

He goes over some scheduling early on over all the models which you can skip if only interested in the Maverick as well.

Truthfully, there hasn't been much new stuff the last few weeks Maverick-wise, but then again there hasn't been much news to work with there either. I expect the next two weeks to have a lot of info, especially on 8/2.
OR say it with me TIME STAMPS! :)

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's unfortunate. My commute is not long enough (even round trip) to watch OR LISTEN to an entire episode.

I just need the written highlights.
Each live stream has time stamps for the segments you want to watch more than once. I find myself going back to get exact quotes and wording when I fine tune my written notes of each video.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@fordvideoguy

Curious what happens if

1) someone has changed address or state of residence, or
2) if their driver's license expiration/renewal date has passed since the original '22 order was placed.

Presumably they would have to resubmit current valid documentation to the dealer when being bumped to a '23. But does the negation of the original documentation also wipe the original order such that in order to be approved it now would be treated as a fresh '23 order rather than a carryover from '22?
The question was asked during a live stream and LM would need to email Ford to update the original order placer's new address. This enables LM to keep their name match percentage far above the 75% threshold.
Sponsored