Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered mine in this color too but I went to the dealership yesterday and saw a bronco sport in area 51. I have to say It was pretty underwhelming and became boring very quickly. I have the feeling on the Maverick it looks completely different, but it is maybe because it is in pictuers and not live, I can not imagine that Ford has two different Area 51. Anyway, Now I am questioning if this is the right color for me. If I had any of the higher tirms, I would have gone with ALTO BLUE, but the colors with XL are limited. The only other decent Color left is Carbonized Grey, which looks pretty sharp, but I am still undecided, like many others here.
Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered Area51. What is confusing is the look of this color in the shade (gray-blue) and in the sun (baby blue). I prefer the gray-blue. So what can you do?

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered Area51. What is confusing is the look of this color in the shade (gray-blue) and in the sun (baby blue). I prefer the gray-blue. So what can you do?
Only take it out on cloudy days?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It'd be pretty pricey compared to the cost of a Maverick but I wonder if Xpel Stealth would keep Area 51 looking darker.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm getting excited again! Look at those door handles,the side-view mirrors. Can't wait to get my A.R.E. matching color hard tonneau !!!!

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's my exact build!!! minus the bed over.

Beau-Ti-Ful!!!!