Sponsored

Anyway to remove the colored lines on backup camera?

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I’m not sure if this is the right spot for this topic. But I’m sure I sound knit picky but the color lines are more distracting than anything. Old Chevy car only had the moveable lines and this has both. I’m sure I’ll get used to it overtime but I also wouldn’t miss them if they were gone.
Sponsored

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Agreed - I have a Chrysler where the colored lines ARE the moving lines and that makes so much more sense.

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m not sure if this is the right spot for this topic. But I’m sure I sound knit picky but the color lines are more distracting than anything. Old Chevy car only had the moveable lines and this has both. I’m sure I’ll get used to it overtime but I also wouldn’t miss them if they were gone.
Best way to get rid of any features like that is to sell it and get something that pleases you better.

ZDesorm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape SE, Sport Pkg. 1.5 L EB.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure about the Maverick cause I don't have mine yet, however, I'm able to with my Escape through Settings-Vehicle-Back Up Camera. In there, is also the option to add a delay, which means the camera stays on for a few seconds once it's in the drive.
Sponsored