Sponsored

Anyone with a 10/4 build week getting updates yet?

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't mean to complain, as I'm still tracking better than those who have ordered but don't have confirmations, build dates, etc, but I've had a 10/4 build week showing for about a month now with no updates whatsoever in that time.

I only ask because I'm seeing people getting their build dates pushed back, and I'm basically expecting that at this point, but I wonder where others are at.

Let me know! For the record, I haven't called Ford or my dealer yet. The dealer doesn't ever seem to know much, and Ford has bigger issues to deal with.
Sponsored

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat, it feels like waiting on something that will never happen.

OP
OP
MaximilianPaul

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in the same boat, it feels like waiting on something that will never happen.
I kinda don't want to ask about it officially, just I'm not told that it's been pushed back. I've had my window sticker since I got the notice that I had a build week. I got that update via email from Ford back on 8/12.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't mean to complain, as I'm still tracking better than those who have ordered but don't have confirmations, build dates, etc, but I've had a 10/4 build week showing for about a month now with no updates whatsoever in that time.

I only ask because I'm seeing people getting their build dates pushed back, and I'm basically expecting that at this point, but I wonder where others are at.

Let me know! For the record, I haven't called Ford or my dealer yet. The dealer doesn't ever seem to know much, and Ford has bigger issues to deal with.
I'm not sure why you think there's a problem....you're scheduled for the week of Oct 4 and today is only Monday Oct 4, so is it not safe to assume you're in production? Have you checked the tracker, does it show "in production"?

I'm also in production this week. My tracker currently shows "in production". My salesman did text me last week and told me they show completion scheduled for Oct 8. I guess you'll need to check with your dealer or Ford if you want more information. Or just keep checking the tracker from time to time.

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Your build week is just starting. You will get a built date when truck is done. And then a projection on shipping date. I don't believe anybody got any notices in-between unless their build week was changed. So that's good news for you.

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I'm scheduled for the week of 10/4.

Both my orders 2.0 and hybrid xl no options went into production 9/27

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Have you checked the order tracker to see if it's updated?

OP
OP
MaximilianPaul

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chill guys - It's ONLY Monday!!! Your Not going to die if you don't get an email or of you get push back - IT'S JUST A TRUCK!
Again, aware of the day of the week. If this thread is upsetting or annoying to you, might I suggest doing literally anything other than wasting everyone's time with a response that offers zero information.

My only concern is all the folks getting notices of change - I'm just confirming that there are others scheduled this week who are still on track, as far as they know.

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chill guys - It's ONLY Monday!!! Your Not going to die if you don't get an email or of you get push back - IT'S JUST A TRUCK!
It's not about what day, the problem is no communication from Ford or the dealer. I haven't received one email from Ford or my dealer during this process. Also, the tracker only shows it is ordered. After several emails to my dealer, they finally responded with a build scheduled the week of Oc. 4. For a company that wants to go to an order only sales model, Ford is failing spectacularly!

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Again, aware of the day of the week. If this thread is upsetting or annoying to you, might I suggest doing literally anything other than wasting everyone's time with a response that offers zero information.

My only concern is all the folks getting notices of change - I'm just confirming that there are others scheduled this week who are still on track, as far as they know.
Not sure if this is any help to you either, but it's some info.
I'm In Production This Week (Oct 4) Who's Going Down The Production Line With Me? | MaverickTruckClub.com - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Info

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Your acting like a child " I want My Truck!" "I want My Truck!" "I hate Ford!" " I hate Ford!" Waa Waa!

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your acting like a child " I want My Truck!" "I want My Truck!" "I hate Ford!" " I hate Ford!" Waa Waa!
Seems pretty apparent who is acting like a child in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
My 2.0 order is showing in production with a date now of today 10/5...

My Hybrid doesn't show a date but still in production.

@BigT

b4crimes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Honda CB650R, Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a build week of oct 4th and my truck moved to production from scheduled last Thursday. Still showing in production so I assume it to be update by Thursday at the earliest.
Sponsored