Sponsored

Anyone order the 4K Tow package for security beyond Towing?

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Price was cheap enough to not pass it up. Not sure I’ll ever tow that much, but you never know. Seems it would be better for resale, as well.
Sponsored

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel the same way about the manual rear sliding window on the XLT. I can't believe folks pass that up for $155. Just yesterday, I put two pieces of 16' 1x4 rough lumber in my Frontier (need to do a small concrete job in the exterior laundry room in my home here in Mexico)... Stuck it through that sliding window right up to windshield (with a handtowel over the ends that met the dash and windshield.. and another handtowel where it passed through the sliding window) and then strapped it down over the tailgate.

Anyway, as I'm not ordered (didn't make the Sept order bank deadline.... my fault for taking the moral high ground with dealers... LOL!!...), I keep my eye out constantly checking on orders that haven't been taken up. You'd be surprised how many AWD EB XLTs get ordered without 4K Tow and Rear sliding windows. For a scant $900 for both I can't imagine it!
Sliding rear window, 4K tow, full size spare, and remote start (not through Fordpass, which I believe will eventually be subscription based), are all must-haves for the price.